"bro why"

[basically, poly vbs stuff]

At WEEKEND GARAGE, Kohane is in the kitchen baking cupcakes, being helped by An, while Touya and Akito was at the customer seat, Touya was reading a book, and Akito is so bored "Yo" "Hm?" "Nothing" "If you want to kiss just come here" "Uh no" "Don't even think that-" "Shinonome-kun! Can I ask you a favour pleasee??" Kohane called the ginger "Kohane-chan? What's wrong" "Ano, can you put frosting on the cupcakes? Me and An-chan baked a lot of cupcakes, it made us tired, so is it okay?" Kohane ask with kind of worried look, Akito then think about it, he turn his head to the blonde girl "Sure! Anything for you" Kohane then giggle "Thank you Shinonome-kun!" Akito stands up and patted Kohane's head, then left going to the kitchen "Haaa, I hope Shinonome-kun didn't make a mess!" Kohane sat down beside Touya who's still reading a book "You're the one that ask him to, he wouldn't ruin anything for you" Kohane giggles which made An smiled "She's so adorable.."

Meanwhile with Akito,
He had a plan, he decided to put one of the cupcakes, not frosting, but toothpaste, he will give it to An to prank her, he made the cupcake for An, prettier than ever, just like An, after he was done, he save that one for later, next!

At the other time, Kohane had her head laying on Touya's shoulder, which... made An jealous, then they heard a call, it was Akito with a plate of cupcakes, Kohane stared at them with amazement, she's so amazed on how pretty they look "Hey y'all" "Waah! Shinonome-kun!! They all look prettyy!!" Kohane compliment Akito's talent on frosting, Akito just chuckled "Haha! Thanks Kohane-chan, also, why don't you guys try it out?" Kohane stood up taking two, one for Touya, Akito gave the last cupcake to An, smirking knowing well it's the one, Kohane sniff the smell "Waah! This smells like mint!" That's when Akito realized, there's no other cupcakes smells like mint except the toothpaste one, they all smells like strawberry, and chocolate "Really? Mine smells like chocolate!" "Mine is strawberry.." Akito then panicked, he want to stop her but they will get suspicious at him, Kohane took half of the cupcake plastic thing off, ready to eat the whole cupcake, Akito could feel he's sweating real bad, Touya noticed it "Akito? Are you okay? You're sweating real bad" "E-Eh? Ahah! I'm okaay!! No need to worry!!!" Akito just smiled so weird "..Okay, if you say so" Touya ated his cupcakes normally, so do An, while Kohane? She was too amazed, then she was ready to eat it, Akito can't take it anymore, she is so close to biting it "WAIT KOHANE-CHAN!" Too late, she bite it, she was munching, the three looked at him confused "shit.." he muttered under his breath, that's where Kohane was feeling something is wrong, she tried to proceed the taste, then get the sour face, she immediately grab a tissue and spew the cupcake on the tissue, R.I.P tissue /hj "Azusawa?! What's wrong!? Are you okay?!" Kohane choked and nodded "I- I don't think this was frosting.. *choking again*" The two then looked at the panicked Akito "L-LISTEN I WAS TRYING TO PRANK AN BY PUTTING TOOTHPASTE ON ONE OF THE CUPCAKE! I DIDN'T KNOW KOHANE WOULD GET THE CUPCAKE!!" "Apologize." Akito look over to An who told him to apologize "Uh-" He was cutted off by a slam, by Touya "APOLOGIZE." He could feel the flame of anger flowing through the taller boy "F-Fine!" Akito stands up and went over to Kohane, gently taking the tissue away and throw it to the trash can "Kohane.." Akito grab the girl hand "Uhm, yes Shinonome-kun?" Akito sigh "Uhm.. *sigh* I'm sorry, I shouldn't put the toothpaste on the cupcake to prank An, do you want me to give you the real one?" Kohane looked at him, then giggle "It's okay Shinonome-kun! I forgive you, but next time don't do that again okay?" "I won't do it again!" Kohane took out her pinkie "Promise?" Akito looked at her, then focus to her pinkie, he then lock his with her's "I Promise." Kohane smiled, which made Akito also smiled "Now, wanna go get a real cupcake?" "Mhm!" "Okay Touya you can put down the fork now" Akito was shocked, fork?! Both look over to Touya that was holding the fork ready "Tch." He then put the fork back to its place, Akito stand up followed by the blonde girl, both walk over to the kitchen, An and Touya watch as they both walk in the kitchen "And you can take out the knive now." "Uhg." An takes out a knive and puts it down on the table.

[ueuwuheuwhdue]

813 words