"wenyugonastapbrekinmaharr"

"And where do you think you're going?" An felt she was forcefully grabbed "Somewhere you shouldn't know!" The boy anger went rising "You bitch! I'll teach you a lesson!" He then pushed her, which made her fell down, he clinched a fist ready to hit her, An tried to stand up yet she got hit, one hit on the face then a kick to her stomach, An cough as she hold her stomach, one of them grabbed her hair aggressively "What the fuck do you want from me.." "Pftt, it's simple, join our band and everything is fine!" "I wouldn't even join a stupid band like you! I already said I'm already in-" Right she was about to finish her face got kicked "Argh!" Then, one of them take out a knive "What the.." "This is your last chance Shiraishi." "Join us, if you don't want to lose your life." "For the last time of the sake of the dearest SEKAI... NO!" "Ugh, fine if you choose the hard way." An eyes then went wide "WAI-" Right as she was about to get stabbed, the guy that had the knive got hit with something "OW FOR THE SAKE OF INDIHOME WHO DID THAT?!" "I did." An turn her head around and saw Kohane with Akito and Touya behind her "K-Kohane-chan!" "Kohane I don't think you should–" "It's okay, as long as An is safe." Akito was shook while Touya is okay with it "And who do you think you are?!" "Kohane. Kohane Azusawa, the head grand-daughter of Alora Azusawa." "A-Alora?!" "Azusawa!?" "Hah! Like that would scare us!? You're just a shy little girl who cry to her mommy!" "An." "Y-Yea?" "Come here!" Kohane demanded with her usual sweet voice "A-Alright!" An then gets up then ran over to her, Kohane grabbed her hand "Are you okay? Is there anything hurt?" "Gr.." As they both heard, Kohane pushed An to her back "This is not gonna end! You're nothing special!" "Psst- That's literally the grand-daughter of Alora! You shouldn't mess with her!!" "So what if she is?! Whoever daughter she is, SHE'S NOTHING SPECIAL!!" The guy aim the knive then throw it straight to Kohane "KOHANE!"

"SHRNK!"

Her head was stabbed with the knive, crowds went over, some had recorded, An grabbed her hand "Kohane-chan?! This isn't good! Let's go-" Kohane lets go of the grip "E-eh..?" An got pulled back by Akito "Haaa~ I missed this feeling~!" Kohane then pulled the knive off her head, blood flowing over, some have been heard throwing up "What the fuck..." "I told you she's literally the grand-daughter of one of the greatest 4 legends!" "You didn't say anything about legends?!" "Oh-" Kohane tilted her head "What's wrong? Didn't you just said I'm nothing special?" Kohane swing around the knive "What even are you...!?" "Didn't i say so before? I am Kohane Azusawa, the head grand-daughter of Alora Azusawa, and the next future ruler of Monoko Kingdom." "M-Monoko Kingdom?!" They all then back away "Aww it's okay! Run fast as you can! I'll be waiting at your house." Kohane then aimed the knive at the guy "SHIT–" But, Kohane threw the knive right at a wall "What the-" "I'm the next future ruler at Monoko Kingdom, not a murderer." Kohane looked back at them "I'll be waiting." As she said, she then fall back wherein Touya had catch her, somebody already called an ambulance a few minutes ago, so it should came any other minute.

Few hours later at the hospital, Kohane was still unconscious on the hospital bed, while An had her torso and half of her face covered with bandages, Touya is sitting beside Kohane and Akito is sitting at the sofa, fully confused on what had just happen today "Nnh.." they all look over to the voice, Kohane slowly open her eyes seeing Touya right at her side "Azusawa?" "Aoyagi-kun..?" "Kohane-chan! You're awake! Thank goodness..!" "Where- ahg!" Kohane tried to sit up "Azusawa.. calm down.. you're not fully recovered.." "S-Sorry.." "KOHANE!!" They all look over to the door the was barged open "Minori-chan calm down!" "No! Where is Kohane! I can't lose her! Kohane-" They all saw a brown haired girl and a pink haired one "Kohane-chan!!" The brown haired ran over to Kohane "Eh? Minori-chan?" "Kohane thank goodness you're alive! Please don't do that ever again!! Did you not know how sick worried I was when I found out about this!?" "Um.. excuse me?" An politely ask, the girl then turn around and just realized "Ah! I'm sorry, I just got worried so bad, I'm Minori Hanasato, the girl over there is Airi Momoi!" Airi waved at them and went over to sit beside An "Minori-chan.. I'm okay! It's just a little wound" "That's what you always say!!– eh." Minori then turn around where An and Akito was fully shock to heard that "Always?" "This isn't the first time?!" "Didn't she say that she missed the feeling." "I did?" "Psst- Minori you messed up a little.." "Oops." "THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME!!??" "Ow!" "E-Eh S-Sorry Kohane-chan! But serious question, this isn't the first time..?" "One word, yesn't" The room was full of silence, An and Akito is just so shock they couldn't think of a word, while Touya is reading a book, Airi decided to break the silence "Uhmm if it's okay, can i have a moment with Kohane?" "Uh, sure" They all left the room leaving Airi and Kohane there "Azusawa.." "Momoi.." "Seriously? You can't just.. reveal.. yourself" "Sorry Momoi.." Airi shook her head "It's okay.. Anyways. Did Mama told you?" "Told me... what?" "That you're getting engaged.." "WHAT?! Ow-..!" "Azusawa calm down!" "No! I don't wanna be engaged to someone I don't love!" "Calm down.. please.. you could've damage your brain!" Kohane stayed silent while Airi looked at her with guilt "I.. need to talk with Mama." "Mama is busy, and we don't know if you are finally be able to go" "Ugh.. Do you perhaps know who am i getting engaged with.." "Sadly.. i don't, i guess we both have to hear it ourselves.."

[YAHOO YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO]

1042 words