New Sekai

[So basically, i read a Kohane and WxS friendship fanfic and somehow i got obsessed with her and Rui's friendship, tho they haven't(?) met in canon yet, and basically this is me giving them a sekai just for them, also maybe some characters are a bit OOC + i forgot what is animal abuse]

It was a normal day in Kamiyama, a very normal day.

"MA'AM SOMEONE GOT THE RABBITS OUT AGAIN" "RUI I FUCKING TOLD YOU STOP GETTING THE RABBITS OUT" "BUT IT'S ANIMAL ABUSE, THEY DESERVE TO BE FREE!" "Letting them wild around the school isn't good, it can lead them to hurting someone or got themselves hurt"

Yes, a really normal day in Kamiyama.

"Hey guys, who's that girl?" "Where?" "OH MY A LIFE SAVER" "She's taming the rabbits!" As the others was blabbering about the girl, Rui, Akito and Toya went to see what girl, and to their shock "Kohane?!"

Yes, Kohane was there taming the rabbits, giggling and talking to them, Rui then approach her "Kohane, what are you doing here?" "Eh? Rui! Emu said she was coming here so I decided to came with her to visit you!" Rui was a little shock, but just smiled "Also why are there rabbits going around your school?" "He let them out again yelling “BE FREE MY LITTLE RABBITS!” Because he said it's animal abuse to put them in a cage" One of the student explained to her, hearing that make Kohane laugh "Rui.. It's not animal abuse for putting them in a cage, if they weren't taken care properly and look awfully sick then THAT'S what animal abuse is, if they are taken care properly, and they look just fine and healthy, that's fine! You don't need to be worry all the time, look at them, do they look unhealthy and sick? No right? Then it's not animal abuse" The girl explained to him wisely, making Rui felt a little guilty "Fine.. I won't let them out wild on the school again." Kohane giggle, then notice Akito and Toya "Ah.. Shinonome and Aoyagi..! D-didnt notice you two there haha..." "So you were saying you are here to visit Rui? How clever." Hearing that made Kohane felt a little scared, but decided to act as if nothing had happen by saying "Lets take this little rabbits back to their cage eh? It's bad to have them in the wild you know!" "Oh right, come on" Rui pick some of the rabbits up and lead Kohane to the place. "She did not just ignore me." "Leave her some time Akito, wasn't it your idea in the first place to get a little distant from her?" "Yeah but that's not what i meant but- uh. well. ugh."

In the room, Kohane was talking to the rabbits while Rui was on his phone. Until both of them got a notif.

"Eh? Another “Untitled”?" Both said in unison "You got it too?" "Yeah I did" As the two play the song, a bright light came from their phone "NOT AGAIN I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPEN" "SAME :(" Aaand they're both gone lol.

As the two spawn on a beautiful field with many pretty flowers, and a forest right on the edge. Kohane was amazed by the view, while Rui was busy with the flowers, then it hit them both "Is this another Sekai??" The two look at each other "You have a Sekai too?" "Yeah, do you?" "Yeah!" Then out of nowhere, Miku came to them, which obviously made them startled "Hi! I see you two made it here" "Miku??" "You look different from the last time I saw you" "Ah, that's different. Me and the Miku you knew are different! There are multiple Miku's in each Sekai" Kohane looks absolutely confused while Rui tried to make it clear "So you're saying that it's not just me and my troupe that have a Sekai?" Miku nodded "This Sekai, is made by you two! This is the “Field Sekai” and can be only access by you two of course! Just don't let anyone know, it will result a VERY bad things." "Even the people we trust?" "Even the people you REALLY trust" "Oh" It was silence until Luka came "Ah, seems like you made it, welcome!" "Luka! Hi! Forgot to mention, all the Virtual Singers are here! They don't came one by one. The rest are just somewhere!" Luka nodded along as Len came running "Luka! Rin blew up the path again!" "Tell Rin i'll be there" "Okay!" The boy ran away again as Luka face the others "I'll be going now, see you guys later!" Luka waved and left following Len "I assume that's normal?" "Yep! All unnecessary things that happen is by what you had done in the past! For example just now, Rin blew up the path 3 times, was by Rui" "Expected" "And I proudly thought you will be shock" "Should we get back? In my phone here it's 16.53" Rui nodded as he held his phone "Well Miku, we'll visit when we have the time again, see you!" Miku nodded and wave as they pause the song.

Back at the room, no one was there "Phew, nobody saw us right?" "I hope so, I don't wanna know what will happen if everyone knew about it" "About what? You two making out?" "AAA GHOST" The two look at the door and found Nene there "NENE WTF" "DID YOU JUST ASSUME US MAKING OUT" "Nah I'm just kidding, i know you two would never" "Of course we would never, I can't even risk getting VERY close with him" Nene laughed, then turn to serious face "So, you two got a sekai?" "Shit what will happen." "I don't know." "Is the world gonna destroy?" "I DON'T KNOW." "WHAT WILL HAPPEN????" "I DON'T KNOW~" "DID YOU JUST SING" "NO?" "SHUT UP YOU TWO, answer my question, did you two got a Sekai?" The room was filled with silence until Rui sigh "No" Yet it filled with silence again "You're a bad liar you know that." "Yeah." Kohane was focusing on the bunnies instead while the two childhood best friends were having a staring contest, until someone came "WAHAHAHA" "HOLY-" "EMU...." "I thought you were with Tsukasa??" "Yeah she was with me." Then, Kohane's phone showed a hologram, it was Miku "YOU TWO JUST GOT HERE AND SOMEONE ALREADY KNEW?!" "WE DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS NEAR" "I knew it! You two got a Sekai!" "THEY GOT THEIR OWN SEKAI TOO??" "Miku what will happen pls spoiler us I don't want to face it as a surprise" Everything was silence until Miku laughed "Haha! Got you! Nothing exactly will happen, but still tho, you can't tell anyone, and since this three have found out first, they are V.I.P! That doesn't mean they can access tho." Then, Emu's phone flash up showing THEIR Miku "WONDA-HI!!!!! OH???? HI OTHER ME!!!!!" "Hello too.." Miku sounded a little uncomfortable tho she looks fine "Uh, my time is up, remember, DON'T tell anyone." Then Miku disappeared "Oh welp." "Shouldn't we get going now? The school is kinda getting empty." "Yeah let's go"

[KohaRui siblings canon. <3]

1200 words