ᓚᘏᗢ

Kohane was sitting on the hospital bed with her casual clothes, ready to go home, she heard the door creak open, she look over and saw Airi "Azusawa, let's go" "I need to meet Mama" Airi sigh cause of Kohane's inpatient act "Mama said you need to rest first, you just got out and you already want to have a whole breakdown already?!" Airi yelled at her which made the blonde girl scared a bit "E-eh... sorry, just- come on." Kohane nodded and stands up and followed the pink haired out of the room, Kohane could felt her hand was grabbed, Airi held her hand for safety "You can stay over at my house for a while" "mmh... sure i guess"

Right at Airi's house, they both walk in where it is empty "Where are your parents.." "Meeting with Mama, so is yours, that's why i said you can stay over for a while until they are done" Kohane just nodded and went to sit on the sofa "Wait here, I'll get you something warm to drink" "Tea." "Okay" Airi left her sitting and went to the kitchen, Kohane took out her phone and saw 31 unread messages and 12 miscalls from Akito, An and Touya.

"KOHANE WHERE ARE YOU? YOU'RE NOT IN YOUR ROOM" "Azusawa the doctor said you left with a pink haired girl, is this true? you cheating? /j okay but seriously WHERE ARE YOU." "KOHANE AZUSAWA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU"

Kohane decided to answer at the group

"I'm okay." "KOHANE OMFG THANK GOD YOUR ALIVE HFHFUEKWJ" "An please don't attack your phone again" "Kohane where are you right now?"

The question startled her a bit, but she said "Piano" then turns on do not disturb and turns her phone off, that's when Airi is back with two cup of noodle and one tea "Here, i was hungry so i guess we can eat together" Kohane took one of the cup while Airi sit down next to her, both then eat it peacefully.

As they're done, Airi was on her phone then she could feel something heavy on her right shoulder, she then look aside and saw Kohane rested her head at Airi's shoulder, the pink haired blushes a bit but brushed it off, she then saw her phone opened, and saw multiple pings on her messages, it was her friends being worried

"KOHANE DON'T SAY A PIANO FELL ON TO YOU" "I'M CALLING THE POLICE THIS INSTANT NO MATTER WHAT" "KLAVIER GAVIN?! LMFAOFOOAOA" "AKITO DON'T BRING THAT GERMAN NON-EXISTENT MAN INTO THIS SITUATION" "BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M CALLING THE POLICE"

The 'Klavier Gavin' joke made ber chuckled a bit, then she decided to type:

"Hey, Airi here, I was the one that picked her up this morning, and her parents are out so i took her to my house, she fell asleep btw"

right as she was about to sent it, it was stopped from a held by Kohane, she wasn't fully sleeping "No... don't tell them I'm here please.." The beg startled the pink haired as she delete the whole message and replaces it with "I apollo-gize" and sent it, then turns on do not disturb "You're not asleep yet?" "It's not night.. but I'm really tired." Kohane snuggled up to Airi "Haha.... you can sleep in my room if you want to! I mean I am okay with it, so do you want to?" "..sure" Kohane stand up followed by Airi, the girl then lead the tired one to her room "Here it is, i hope you'll be able to make yourself comfortable!" Kohane just collapse immediately to the bed, which made Airi chuckled and then closed the door.

Airi went to the kitchen to clean up 30 dishes because of her mother, she then remembered when Kohane snuggle up to her, she felt.. something, she randomly slowly smiled "What.. wait WHt-" then she heared a knock on the door "Wait a minute please!" As it's the last plate, she immediately went over to the door, right when she open it she saw Akito "Where." "Dead but breathing" "SHE FAI-" "The opposite of being awake" "Dead then?" "That's the opposite of being alive." "Oh, sleeping?" "Yes." Akito walk in and went over to the staircase "Dare to wake her up your head will be apart from your body" Then Akito went over to the sofa instead "How did you know she's here?" "I noticed her typing so long and ends up with the Apollo thing, and i realized Kohane doesn't know anything about that fandom" "Oh" The silence was so awkward, then they heard a footsteps and a soft yawn "Kohane must have been awake" in fact, Kohane did showed up "Airi-san..?" "Kohane, you're awake!" Kohane walk over to them, sat down besides Airi, then lay her head down on the other girl's shoulder, Akito randomly made the '🤨' face "I.. think her brain was damage within something.. I will have to ask Mama about this." "You guys related?" "...No, Mama is the first created of them, she's the Blade Master amongst us, and is the oldest of all, that's why everyone calls her Mama." Akito wants to ask about the “The first created” but probably won't be answered anyway.