SPM: Generations

?????'s POV:

So... where to start? I guess I should begin by giving you my name, huh? I go by a few names, my friends and parents call me D, Junior, DJ...

But my full name is Dimentio. Dimentio Verdell Jr.

A lot of people don't know that my middle name is French for the color green, I actually think that's the most unique part of my name. But, a lot of people like to focus on the name Dimentio, especially the junior part. Though I'm pretty sure I was only named after my father so my dad could call me Junior. I think it's an inside joke of some kind.

And yes, before you go back and re-read that last sentence two or three times, I have a father and a dad. My dad's name is Mr.L, and my father's name, the one I'm named after, you guessed it, Dimentio.

I normally get in trouble just because of my name... and I don't even know why. Which is how I probably ended up in the mess I'm in right now.

Let me paint the picture for you; Blue in the face, losing oxygen, choking to death from my father's mortal enemy's son's black-gloved hand around my throat.

I could feel the wind blow past us, the only two people at the top of one of the tallest towers I've ever seen, and there was no ground below me for miles. He grinned at me with a smile filled with so much malice, so much bloodlust, so much revel in my impending doom that it almost made me sick.

This was all because of the reputation that came along with my name. Most people would hate their name for less than that reason, but, I'm still quite proud of it.

"Anything left to say before I send you crying to your daddy~?" The man holding my throat taunted.

None of this probably makes sense to you out of context... Um... Let me just go back to the start, where the problem started. I guess... it starts when I was only about five or so...