Part 43 - Teenage girl...

Mrs Moon also left the bedroom after Jin and Mr Kim. Yejin stayed with her daughter and laid down comfortably beside her. She will stay with her for the rest of the night.

Y/N: Mom... is it okay for you to stay here?

Mrs Son: Of course, almost all my wounds are healed... it's just those legs that need more time. And you know your mother, I will not give up before I can run a marathon!

Y/N: I know... But please Mom, don't push yourself too much.

Mrs Son smiled and played with her daughter's hair.

Mrs Son: Y/N, I know that you are happy that Songho adopts you but are you okay that your mommy adopts Jungkook? We never asked your opinion and even if everything seems fine between the two of you, I just want to be sure that you are fine with ou...

Mrs Son: Y/N, I know that you are happy that Songho adopts you but are you okay that your mommy adopts Jungkook? We never asked your opinion and even if everything seems fine between the two of you, I just want to be sure that you are fine with our decision.

Y/N: Mom... That question is not necessary. Even if Jungkook is annoying, arrogant and... sorry, what I want to say is that we are a family. I know that he changed and that he loves you a lot.

Mrs Son: He loves you a lot too! You should maybe try to call him Oppa, just like the others, I'm sure that he will be happy if you do.

Y/N: hum... No... it's weird...

Yejin laughed, before wishing goodnight to her precious little girl. Y/N felt asleep pretty quickly, thanks to the painkillers but she didn't have a great and resting night. Mr Kim came to check on Yejin and Y/N in the middle of the night. He was worried for the teenager, and for his future wife too. He stayed few minutes before going back to his bedroom.

In the morning, Yejin was the first one to wake up. She felt a bit stiff. She could not walk and barely move her body by herself. She had to wait for someone to come to Y/N's bedroom, not having her phone with her. Fortunately, after 15 minutes, her boyfriend showed up.  

Mrs Son: Songho... you're already up? (She talked with a low voice.)

Mr Kim: Yes... How are you doing? How is Y/N doing? Did you sleep well? Did she suffer a lot tonight? Our poor little girl...

Mrs Son: Let's go outside... you're having too many questions!

Mr Kim: (He carried her and murmured.) Sorry... 

Mr Kim took Yejin to their bedroom upstairs. She needed to refresh herself and she was not against receiving her boyfriend's help.

Mr Kim: Is it okay like this? I'm not hurting you?

Mrs Son: No, I'm fine... don't be so scared, I will not break at your every touch... and you can't imagine how good it is to be in that bath...