Part 45 - Namjoon's Girlfriend

Yoongi parked his car and looked at his younger brother who was staring at his phone, waiting for a call or something.

Yoongi: Staring at your phone will not magically make someone call you. You texted her, if she didn't reply, just wait. If you left your girl without news just like you did with us, I'm sorry to tell you that you will be single!

Namjoon: Girlsare too complicated anyway!

Namjoon got off the car. Yoongi shook his head. His brother still had a lot to learn about women. He also got off and they entered the university under the stares of few students. They separated to join their own section.

As soon as he entered the amphitheater, some girls came to greet him, but he was clearly not in the mood for that. He looked everywhere, trying to find the person who was ignoring his text messages, but she was not there yet. The teacher arrived and started his lesson. Namjoon sighed and tried to focus.

After 2 hours, the class ended. Namjoon didn't receive a reply, so he asked one of the students.

Namjoon: Excuse me, did you see Shin Ha-Ri?

Student: No, not today... but she was there yesterday.

Namjoon: Okay, thank you.

Namjoon went outside and called Hoseok. He couldn't fix the misunderstanding with his girlfriend for now, so he wanted to ease the tension with his brother. Hoseok agreed to meet him at a café in the campus.

 Hoseok agreed to meet him at a café in the campus

Hoseok: I am here... so what do you want?

Namjoon: Hyung, I know that you are disappointed about me, and I want to apologize to you.

Hoseok: Why do you care now after so many weeks? You are done playing the "Cold Mafia Boss"?

Namjoon: It was important for me. You can understand that!

Hoseok: And your family was not important during that time!

Namjoon: I did that for our family. Nothing is more important that our family... and I know that I screwed up... a lot....

Hoseok: At least you didn't become that stupid if you know that! Yejin should not stay in that wheelchair but just to wait for you, she was ready to put her own life on hold!

Namjoon had nothing to reply to his brother because he was only speaking the truth. A waiter came with the 2 ice americano ordered by Hoseok.

Hoseok: Don't expect me to be nice with you, I will just put on a show until Yejin leaves. I don't want her to worry because of us.

Namjoon: You won't have to force yourself for too long, they will leave tomorrow.

Hoseok: Great! (He grabbed his coffee and stood up.) I'm leaving, I don't think that you have anything more to say.