𝟎𝟎𝟒. blissful waves

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 a lot since the cursed day but one of the main things that had changed was her social interactions

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 a lot since the cursed day but one of the main things that had changed was her social interactions. Melanie was known for being a party girl or maybe she just was more sociable than others, she didn't mind it when people would talk about her. Melanie could hear the blissful waves crashing against the sandy edge of the beach full of teenagers that were either already drunk or going to be drunk in a matter of a few minutes.

The sky was slowly turning an orangey or maybe a reddish colour and the clouds were forming a dusted cover over it as Melanie was walking with Kiara through the crowd of sweaty people, it wasn't really what Melanie would have remembered parties to be like again. Melanie scrunched her nose as she looked further around the beach, the sun hadn't set yet so the sunlight was reflecting on the crowd making it hard to follow Kie who was already a bit further away.

The night before a terrible hurricane, Hurricane Agatha was what the news named it, had struck the Outer Banks but it hadn't really affected her and her mothers night, they had just stayed inside for most of the time which wasn't really anything unusual about their nights. That was also another reason that she couldn't sleep. She had heard that it had destroyed a lot on its way and she had seen some of the stuff that had happened on her walk to the party with Kiara.

Kiara had talked about what she had seen in the morning, an abandoned boat. Her friends and her had been in their boat like usual until they had hit something and one of her friends, Pope was his name if she remembered clearly, had pointed it out and they had gone down to see it. They had tried to go to the police but it didn't really work out and so they may or may not have left it there.

Melanie walked forward at a quicker pace, she could barely see Kiara talking with someone as she put a hand up to block the sunlight from blinding her view. It wasn't really late enough for it to be the evening but it was enough for the sun to start setting on the horizon.