𝟎𝟎𝟔. broken lovelife

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆? 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄 wanted answers to this question immediately, but Kiara nor any of the others were helping at all

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆? 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄 wanted answers to this question immediately, but Kiara nor any of the others were helping at all. First of all, John B was hurt and unconscious on a bed, and Kie and Melanie had to help him with bandages and pomade. Second of all, everyone was really mad at JJ for pulling out a gun out of nowhere, or so she thought.

"Are you gonna tell me how and when JJ got a gun in the first place or are we gonna sit in silence until John B wakes up," said Melanie as she stared at JJ, Pope and Kiara who were standing in front of her.

"I- listen Melanie...I just found it okay!, " said JJ as he looked guiltily at Melanie, not wanting to tell her what had actually happened.

She'd just come back, maybe she changed and would actually judge him or even their whole group. They wouldn't know. She could go running back to Sarah and Rafe for all they knew.

He wasn't really too keen on making the blonde angry either, knowing that she would most likely start shouting at him.

Melanie sighed and shook her head at the boy, she looked back up to him and smiled gently, knowing that he probably didn't think this would happen or just had better intentions. JJ looked like he was going to cry but to be honest, Melanie knew he wouldn't.

"Melanie, come on, I'll... I'll walk with you to your house," tried Kiara as she walked towards the blonde and took her hand.

"No!" said Melanie as she ripped her hand away from Kiara. "Listen Kie, you have to tell me what's happened."

Kiara looked back at Pope and JJ who just shrugged and nodded towards Melanie who stood staring at the trio, waiting for an indefinite answer from them. She just hoped it wouldn't bring her to the police or something.

"We should go back home Melanie-" said Kiara as she walked towards Melanie again, trying to make her understand that she wanted her friend safe and sound.