𝟎𝟎𝟓. chaotic shotgun

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄 and she had never felt more happy, Sarah Cameron had been one of her closest friends other than Kiara

𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄 and she had never felt more happy, Sarah Cameron had been one of her closest friends other than Kiara. It was a known fact around the Outer Banks that the trio were closer than ever before they fell apart suddenly.

Friendship wasn't always their only connection, Sarah had also been her neighbour before she moved away to maybe a few blocks away from her current house.

It's easy to get to know an open person like Sarah Cameron, but if nothing else you should know she's kind and ambitious. Of course she is also insightful, hardworking and athletic, but they're tainted by and mixed with habits of being a bit stubborn as well.

Sarah's kind and loving nature though, this is what she's most well-liked for as Melanie would say. There are many times when friends count on her and Sarah was always there whenever they need assistance or help.

Nobody's perfect of course and Sarah has a share of darker sides to deal with too. Her obnoxious nature and stubborn ways can cause things to heat up and beyond what people are willing to deal with. Fortunately her ambitions is usually there to soften the blows of her arguments and stubbornness. Melanie didn't mind it, she thought it made her tougher than most.

But one of the downside of being reunited with Sarah was that Melanie had to see Rafe again, yes, the Rafe Cameron. Her ex-boyfriend, Rafe.

The one that she wasn't the happiest to see, or maybe she was happy to see him - she didn't know. The one that she so dreaded upon. Her relationship with Rafe wasn't as bad as you'd think, it was beautiful while it lasted.

They had dated for awhile before Melanie had left and broke up with him. She wasn't keen on a long distance relationship that Rafe was offering to her. It sounded like a melody when he asked her but her grief had taken over and made it sound like a scratchy voice.