𝟎𝟎𝟑. reunion at the outer banks

𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ━ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 she had ever had

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 she had ever had. She went to bed really late last night and hadn't slept well either. Her thoughts were only filled with her heartaching childhood memories and the moments she lived through here. She didn't know what else she could do to make the nightmares go away but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon, she got up from her bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Walking down the polished stairs Melanie made herself known to their mothers by shouting a 'Good Morning' as she walked into the kitchen.

The sunrise showed itself pretty early on, showing its bright yellows and reds through every window , Melanie was pretty sure it had awoken her mothers' sleep. She knew her mothers might have woken up at an hour ago and had been cleaning up a bit of the untamed mess from them moving back in. Melanie walked to the fridge and started rummaging through it, her appetite only growing by the minute.

"Melanie I think your mother and I are going to get some groceries since we don't have a lot," said Maria as she walked towards the counter to grab her keys and purse, "So how about you make yourself a coffee and we'll be back in a few hours okay!"

Melanie replied with a nod and smiled at her mothers. She took out the milk and coffee from the fridge, they had gotten a few things on the way here yesterday. The sound of the door being shut was heard after a few minutes which alerted Melanie that her parents had gone out. Melanie had no idea what to do today, she didn't want to go out but she didn't want to stay here as well.

The living room was full of sunlight, Melanie walked towards the couch and sat on it as she went through T.V channels her coffee in one hand. Melanie wasn't interested in any of the shows so she went on her phone. She was debating wether she should contact one of her friends, Sarah or Kiara.

She had heard that the two had fallen apart and that Kiara was now part of the pogues. Melanie never understood the concept of pogues and kooks unlike her ex boyfriend who hated pogues. Melanie never had a problem with any of them, actually she found them really nice. She got along with them fairly quickly.