Chapter 2 | You Wanted Me

CHAPTER 2

You wanted me

"Here's your lunch my princess, pardon me for the long wait" he animatedly said with his cute British accent while placing the tray on the table. He sat next to me then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "~I missed you." he whispered right thru my ear.

"That quick?" I chuckled.

"Yup!" he said popping the 'P'. I smiled widely as my cheeks turns to red. Oh boy , why does he always have this effect on me?

"Here's your tuna grilled sandwich, potato salad, mushroom soup, non-fat yoghurt with strawberries on top and your favorite orange juice" he said as he placed all the food in front of me. "did I missed something else my darling?" he worriedly asked looking at my shocked face.

"No..no, babe." I slightly shook my head, smiling at the food."Actually this is too much, do you really want me to get fat?" I giggled as I playfully pinched his nose.

"Not really, but I wouldn't care if you get fat. You know, I'll still love you no matter..." he said with a cheeky grin, leaning his face closer into mine.

"Oh really? "

"Really" he nodded.

"Well then, thank you babe" I said appreciatively. "~but you really think I could finish all of this?"

"I thought so, cuz' these are the food you told me you wanna eat" he pouted like a child.

"I said you could get me anything. Those were like choices babe, which means you choose NOT order all of it" I explained in a sweet tone. He just smiled. I know he understands it but being the coolest boyfriend, he still insist to indulge me with all of these. "But since I'm lucky to have the most loving boyfriend ever, I will eat all of this and forget that I'm on a diet" I grabbed my fork and knife. "Shall we start?" I wiggled my eye brows, smiling widely at him.

"Yeah, that's my girl!" he hugged me sideways then started to eat his food. He randomly get some on my plate to help me finish it on time at least before afternoon classes starts. He completely knows that I eat like a turtle.

Oh, I have the sweetest boyfriend ever. He's spoiling me too much on almost everything. I feel like I am his real princess whenever I'm with him. He didn't just tell me he loves thru words but he actually shows it thru his actions. He's everything I could ever ask for that makes me fall for him deeper each and every day. He flutters my heart by making simple things extra special.

We spent our lunch giggling or even laughing out loud at some random jokes that only the two of us understands. At times, I'm going to open a serious topic but then we always end up joking around. There was never a dull moment when we're together. We actually love one another's sense of humor. People say that I am more like Brandon's girl version, we have the same likings at almost everything. They even told us that we're meant to be. I am one of those lucky girl in this world who have found her soul mate. We enjoyed each other's company and things has always been so perfect when I am with him.

"Babe?"

"Hm?" I turned at him while drinking my orange juice.

"Don't you remember anything?" he suddenly asked.

"Erm, remember what babe?" I frowned trying to recall something at the back of my mind. Honestly, I feel like I should be remembering something by now. Not long when someone came near us holding a gorgeous bouquet of red roses and gave it to Brandon.

Brandon nodded at freshman thanking him then turned his face on me while holding the flowers with a cheeky grin on his face. My jaw dropped as I remember what we we're celebrating today.

It is our eleventh month of dating. Isn't it really sweet for a guy to be the first to remember special occasions like this? Though I slightly feel like I'm a bad girlfriend for almost forgetting about this special day. He can't blame me, every day with him has always been so special alright?

"Advance Happy anniversary babe! One more month to go and we're officially celebrating the first year of our love, Don't tell me you forgot about it?" he sounds like a sweet child looking at me intently with his puppy eyes.

"Of course I didn't. I--- I just didn't expect this" sounding so overwhelmed, I accepted the bouquet with an endless smile on my face. "Aww, your making me cry Brandon. You're the sweetest. They're beautiful" I whispered keeping my eyes focused on the flowers, holding it with care as if it was the most precious thing in the world.

"Still not as beautiful as you are Eleanor" he looks at me as dreamy as I did with the flowers.

"Thank you for everything Brandon"

Then he cupped my cheeks leaning closer to give me a kiss on my forehead then he hugged me really tight with the flowers still in between us.

"Owhhh. Let go, let go. You're squishing my flowers" I giggled.

But I want a hug!" he pouted and crossed his arms like a child making me laugh at him even more.

"Fine, fine" I playfully rolled my eyes while placing the flowers on the table.

Then he excitedly hugged me super tight as if he never wants to let go.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love---"

" I love you too, Brandon. So much!" I cut him off by pointing his lips with the tip of my finger. Our closeness gives me a better view of his gorgeous blue eyes .I see sparkles as it looks back into mine.

I rested my head on his broad chest. We didn't care about the people around us, we didn't care if PDAs aren't allowed within school premises. All we knew is that we're happy to have one another and nothing could ever stop us, even if this means spending the whole afternoon at detention if one of our professors caught us.

We are in our own world.

His hug makes me feel like I am everything he'd ever wanted. I feel so much needed and secured with his arms wrapped around me.

EL---

EL?

ELEANOR!

I frowned as I jumped back to the present time when I heard someone say my name or rather shout it on my ear.