Truth and Dare with Cheeku

KL Rahul- Mahii bhaii, DK bhaii Virat hasn't picked up my call from 2 days and he isn't calling back.

MSD- People in England... Is My Cheeku alright!?

Rishabh and Rohit- Yes he is! You are never worried about us and so is he. Surely your kiddo.

Shreyas- +1

Yuzi- Virat Bhaiyaaaa Mujhse to baat kar lo. (Atleast talk to me.)

MSD- Why are you all dragging me in between accusing me. I love everyone equally.

Dev- Virat Bhaiyaaaa. Mujhe aapko apna room dikhana hai!! (Idea from _Ahankara_'s book)

Virat- Yes Dev... I'm listening. But you've already shown to me 219 times.

All his kiddos except Rahul, Jassi and Kul- That's totally unfair!!! To talked to him not us.

KL Rahul- I'm your first kiddo. I have the first right on you.

Kuldeep- What about meee.

Jassi- Me!!! 😭😭😭

All seniors couldn't control- What about usss. You only love Dev.

Virat- Stop whining like kids. I love all equally. It's just the first message I saw was Dev's.

Dev- 😤😤😎😎. I know when my Bhaiya is online.

MSD and DK- Let's each ask a truth to Cheeku/Virat. Everything will be clear.

Rohit- Yesssss...

Virat- Why Mahi bhai😭😭😭

MSD- Done. It's decided.

DK- So you all don't fight we'll go in alphabetical order. Go Jinks all yours.

Jinks- So Virat, who were to talking to on the phone when I called you? 😤

Siraj- You shouldn't have asked this... Ajju bhai.

Jinks- Why??

Virat- Ughhh. I thought you were sane. But whatever. Before answering, will you handle the problem which comes after answering your question?

Jinks- I think I can do anything at handling you.

Virat- Okay so I was talking to biscuit not lying.

(Author- Everyone except one person face palmed knowing what's coming.)

Rohit- VIRAT PREM KOHLI! WHY IN THE HELL YOU KEEP CALLING THAT SOUTH AFRICAN ALIEN. I WENT OUT FOR SOMETIME AND YOU BETRAYED ME. NEXT TIME I SEE YOU DOING SO, I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS I SWEAR.

Jinks- Oh god what did I do. It wasn't deliberate. I'm done.

MSD- Bhuvi your turn.

Bhuvi- So Virat, who's the best fast bowler in the team?

Virat- Ughhh. You'll get me mad today I guess. Okay so the best fast bowler in the team is Bhuvmrahamiirajmeshant.

Bhuvi- Who the hell is that!? 😒

Virat- Comeon. Find your own names atleast. I said Bhuvi Bumrah Shami Siraj Umesh and Ishant.

Rohit- Unfair!!!

Virat- Shut up. I put so much brain in creating this name. So dare you speak anymore.

Bhuvi- I'm okay with the answer.😊

DK- Dev your turn!

Dev- Virat Bhaiya... I don't need to ask you anything I never doubt you on anything. Love you. ❤❤