What a... Day 😤😤

A/N- Imagine the plot to be somewhere during the IPL...  Just randomly got this idea and started penning it down. Don't know whether you'll like it or not. Let's gooo. Dev and Siraj are yet not in the group but DK is. It's a off day with no match. I know it doesn't happen but we are just assuming right 😂
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Rohit- Heellloooo...

*NO RESPONSE *

Rohit- Sab kahan hai? Itni raat mein practice kar rahe hai kya? RCB waalo ka samajh aata hai... But baaki?

Virat- Why are you dragging RCB in between Rohit..

KL Rahul- And we aren't mean enough to make them practice at 10:30 in night. Understood Mr. Sharma?

Rohit- What the hell is wrong with both of you... Why are you calling me formally?

Rishabh- What else will they do Rohit sir? Have you left an option for us??

DK- Rohit I didn't expect this from you...

Rohit- Koi mujhe batayega kya hua hai???

Bhuvi- Jaise tereko kuch pata nahi Rohit...

Jaddu- Rohit, you are so mean.

Rohit- Mahi bhaiiiii...  DK bhai left my side. You come na.

MSD- What do you expect from me now Rohit Sharma?

Hardik- I will not call you Cap Ro anymore...

Yuzi- You are not my Rohitaaaa Sharmaaaa now😒

Kuldeep- I don't love you Rohit Sir.

Rohit- What are you all talking about?? 😒 I haven't done anything of that sort you know... Where's Jassi?

Jassi- Here only bhai! But they aren't talking to me either.

Rohit- What's the Problemmm???

Virat- After doing all this you ask what's the problem... So simple for you Rohit.

KL Rahul- You betrayed us...

Bhuvi- And that too sooo badly. I'm hurt.

Jaddu- And I'm furious... I'll throw you in that well of Jamnagar where...

MSD- Don't rant about Jamnagar now Jaddu. Rohit Sharma why did you do that?

Ash- I thought we were friends Rohit... 😣

Yuzi and Kuldeep- He's not our friend or Bhai...

Rohit- What the hell did I do all of you? When did I betray you? What did I do which was so awful that you aren't  talking to me?  I don't have something in my memories...

Virat- Do you even have a memory Mr. Sharma.

Rohit- Vi that hurts....

Virat- What you did hurts too.

DK- Is ICT bond so weak Rohit?

KL Rahul- It hurts more than anything...

Rishabh- It hurts a lotttt

Shreyas- I'm not speaking coz I was too much in shock seeing that.... But it hurts Rohit sir.

Rohit- Chup sab chup kya kar diya maine😭😭

Jinks- Rohit why I mean why😭

Rohit- Jinks you too😣😣

Jinks- I'm Ajinkya Rahane...

Rohit- 😭😭😭😭

Rohit- Tell me what's wrong!

Virat- WHAT WHAT HAPPENED ROHIT!

Jinks- I never thought that Rohit...

MSD- Didn't you think twice before betraying us.

Rohit- I didn't betray anyone😭😭

DK- Can we wrap it up now? I'm dying out of laughter 😂😂😂

Rohit- What?

Bhuvi- Well see Captain

Ash- We are your teammates of India

Rohit- Yes so?

DK- Don't break their telepathy they'll kill you...

Rohit- OK🤐

Bhuvi- So see Captain

Ash- We are your teammates of India

Jaddu- And we have every right

Rishabh- Over you before that WEST INDIAN DANAV

MSD- To talk to you

Shreyas- OR

Yuzi and Kuldeep- PRANK YOU

Virat- ANYTIME WE WANT.

KL Rahul- Understood? Hahah😂😂😂

Rohit- You scared the shit out of me... Mahi bhai DK bhai and Jinks... Why were you all involved in the prank?😭😭😭

MSD- Well Cheeku was upset and we'd do anything to oblige him.

Jinks and DK- Right. We have to agree on that.

Rohit- VI TUJHE TO MAI MAAR DALOONGA...

Virat- TU KYA MUJHE MAAREGA... MAI AA RAHA HU TUJHE MAARNE TERE HOTEL MEIN. JAB DEKHO TAB USS WEST INDIAN DANAV SE CHIPAKTA HAI. (I borrowed this West Indian Danav name from someone.. I don't remember who but it was someone. If you're reading, Please don't put copyright 😅)

KL Rahul- HAAN BRO AB TO AAP ISHAN, TILAK AUR DEWALD BREWIS SE BHI ITNA CHIPAKNE LAGE HOOO..

Virat- AUR TU AB SE ITNA CHIDHTA THA TO USS BABY AB SE KYU CHIPAK RAHA HAI..

Rohit- Is that the problem?? 😒

MSD- Cheeku told me this... I also saw you doing all this so this time I planned a prank and well executed everybody.

Rohit- Ughhhh... What a....  Day😤. I can't get peaceful sleep now thinking about your prank. Mahi bhai.... You why how when kaise...

MSD- Kabhi kabhi main bhi mazaak kar sakta hu insaan hi hu.

Jassi- In logon ne mujhe chup kara diya tha taaki aap samajh na paao.

Rohit- You all are impossible...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was just a prankster version of rohiratxwriter di's idea. I was recently pranked by my friend so I thought of making it a prank. Also I wish a speedy recovery to Cap Ro so that he can lead India in 5th test. But if unluckily he's not there... Who do you think should lead? I just want Vi to wear that blazer for one last time but that doesn't mean that I want Rohit out of the team. Please don't spread hate on my account regarding that. Also I'll be updating the book on Monday, Wednesday and Friday...

Check it out bleedblue2011, ictxscribbler SophieArshian and proudintrovertgurl... I want the best ICT writers to see and tell me the response.. So recommend it to a writer of I missed one