Jaddu and his Jamnagar

A/N- Just when you're getting nothing in your brain, your book decides to give you idea so that your readers are obliged

I found Jamnagar written there, and then idea struck me! This book is THE BOOK OF NATURE by Ruskin Bond.
Let's Gooooooo . The juniors presently, don't know about the stories we and the seniors do so they ask Jaddu to narrate them.
              ----------------------

Jaddu- Guysss I have stories to tell you!!

Ash- Bilkul nahiiiii (Not at all)

Dev- Mujhe Sunni hai👀 (I want to listen)

Siraj- +1

Virat-Rohit-Jinks - You are gonna regret that.

Bhuvi- I bet that!

Shreyas- Why so bhai..?
(Imagine apart from 2013 batch no one knows.. Sochne mein kya hi jaata hai)

Rish- Anyways I'm bored. Tell Jaddu bhai.

Jassi- Yeahhh me too.

Kl- +1

MS- I will also listennnn..

Virat- World is ending right?

Rohit- Bhaaiiii

Jinks- I'm losing my sanity.. 

Ash and Bhuvi- ME TOO...

MS- Why Cheeku Chachu am I not allowed to listen? Ro Chachu? Jinks Chachu? Bhuvi and Ash Chachu??

Virat- Zivu, give the phone to papa...

MS (Ziva)- When papa saw Jaddu chachu is telling stories, he gave it to me so that I can listen!

Virat-Rohit-Jinks - Bhai to heavy driver nikle... (it's hard to translate😅.. If someone can, do it in inline comment)

Jaddu- So majority in favour let's goo

Harry- I'll listen too.

Jaddu- It was decided before you came Harry.

Harry-😭😭😭😭

Kul- You go Jaddu Bhaiya...

Yuzi- Wait let me start recording for Chahal TV episode...

(We all know about two incidents rest are fictional. Jaddu has affected me I think😛)

Jaddu- So, there lived Korali dadu... He had a painting of a king sitting on his horse. So, after many years he noticed that 6 months, the right leg of the horse is lifted and the other 6 months the left leg is lifted. The reason is still unknown to anyone living. The person who finds it out is said to die.
(Yeah, I added something on my own. Just copying original isn't the thing. Warna hum writer kis Baat ke😛)

Kul (scared)-  Is it true Jaddu bhai??

Jassi- Jaddu bhai why doesn't it feel real?

Harry- Are you fooling us??

Jaddu- No they are real. Come with me next time I'll show you!

Rish and Shrey- I'll be comingg!

KL- Virat I should've believed you!

Virat (understanding the meaning of his kiddo's message)-  I told you so Rahuliya.

Jaddu- So nexttt... There are two buildings in Jamnagar, which are coming closer every year equal to the size of a Rice grain. And then they meet the world will end.

*No response*

Jaddu- So next... There is a pond in Jamnagar, where a goddess lives. Whenever someone's object fell in there, the goddess comes out with the medium and expensive type of that product and if the person is honest he gets all three ambut if he's dishonest he doesn't get anything..

MS (Ziva)-  Chachu this is Doraemon's episode na... I saw woodcutter and the fairy of the pond...

(Yes Zivu🤐 I've copied from there only. Yes ur little writer still watches Doraemon, Shin Chan, Pokemon etc etc)

Rohit- Aahhh mere ghutne mein sar dard ho rha hai!! (There's headache in my knees)

Harry- Aahhh mere kidney mein heart attack aa rha hai (I'm getting heart attack in kidneys)

Kul- I'm also feeling like vomiting from my eyes.. I'll take your leave...

Yuzi- I'll check on him..

Dev- Virat Bhaiya...I'm also having something IDK what but something... See me too..

Siraj- Rah bhai.. Just see there's a coastal tsunami in Uttar Pradesh...

Rah- I'm comingg.

Jaddu- Huhh! I'm not telling anyone my precious stories again.😤

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Soo here's the chat..  Will try to cover up the chapters after Rakhi.. Till then, don't forget to vote and comment..

Also tell me your favorite ICT fanfic of all time... I'll tell mine in the next chat! But you make a guess...

See you soon..
Sayonaraaa