The Practice Match

A/N- Here I am with another chat

A/N- Here I am with another chat... And thank you so much for the cover proudintrovertgurl Anaya di for the new cover❤❤❤
This idea was given to me by bleedblue2011 Neha diii,  love you❤❤.
Here we go
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rohit- Vi, Rishabh bahut bada ho gaya hai na... (Rishabh has grown up isn't it?)

Virat- Ha bilkul sahi bola tu Ro. (You are absolutely right Ro)

Rishabh- No, no kisne kaha mai bada ho gaya. Mai to abhi bhi aapka Rishu hi hu... (Who said I grew up. I'm still your Rishu)

Rohit- You were celebrating my wicket weren't you Mr. Pant🙄

Rishabh- Mahiii bhaaiiii😭😭😭 Rohit bhaiya is calling me Mr. Pant.

Virat- Yes tell me why were you celebrating your skipper's wicket 😤

Pujji- What's happening?!

Jinks- You are in opposite team Pujara😤.

Pujji- What the hell 🙄🙄! Hum kab se paraye ho gaye!! (From when we became strangers?)

Jaddu- We didn't celebrate your wicket much😤 and we have 82 runs lead remember?

Pujji- I don't have any problem Jads.

Virat- We don't talk to people in opposite team do we?

Jassi- Virat Bhaiya😭😭😭 we didn't wish to be there. I didn't wish to bowl to you and Rohit bhaiya.

Virat- You are now Jasprit.

Rohit- Yes Vi is right Bumrah.

Jassi- Mahiii bhaaiiii...

Hardik- He doesn't listen to people in opposite team does he?

Jassi and Rishu- DK bhaaiiii.

DK- What's happened Jasprit and Rishabh?

Jassi and Rishu- You tooo😭😭😭

Pujji- Why are you all talking to us like that? 🙄

Virat- Did you all deny when they were celebrating my wicket immaturely?

Rohit- And Rishabh Pant was so happy when my wicket fell.

Jinks- So we all have decided...

Bhuvi- Not to talk to all of you

Jassi, Pujji and Rishu- That's not our fault.

Jassi- Virat bhaiya I didn't celebrate your wicket😣😣. I love u so much. And Rphit Bhaiya how can u even think that I'll or Rishabh will be happy at yohr wicket.

Rishabh- Yesss!  Even then Sorry Rohit and Virat Bhaiya..

Pujji- Maine to 1 run bhi nahi banaya mere se kyu gussa ho fir? (I didn't even make 1 run why are u all upset with me)

Jinks- You broke our telepathy you know?

Jassi, Rishu and Rishabh- Continue then🙄🙄

Bhuvi- So I said we decided not to talk to you...

Ashwin- Until you all...

Rohit- Discover it is a

Virat- PRANK 😂😂😂

MSD- They all any how managed to convince me and DK too... I am not good at lying so I didn't talk and DK just posted a message.

DK- But don't worry it's just a prank😂😂

Pujji- Who the hell planned it??

Virat- What do you reckon?

Jassi- HARRY I'LL KILL YOU.

Pujji- JADDU I'LL KILL YOU.

Hardik- Hum pakde gaye Jaddu bhai😶 (We got caught)

Jaddu- Itna achchha prabk sirf Jamnagar waale hi soch sakte hai. You know what there are two buildings in Jamnagar which (Such a good prank can only be planned by Jamnagar people)

Virat- Yeah yeah I know... Are getting close every year equal to the

Rohit- Size of a Rice grain

Ashwin- And when they'll meet

Bhuvi- The world will end.

DK- Jaddu you are stuck here since 2013!🙄

Jaddu- It's true DK bhai... Also Korali dadu

MSD-  Sleep everyone RIGHT NOW...

Virat- Yes bhai... And remember Leicester ones we will play together against England..

Rohit- Tell Prasidh too. I don't think he's here.

Jassi- Yes bhai.. And it was an awfully real prank.

Jaddu and Hardik- We know we are real pranksters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All for the day dear readers. All the silent readers, start commenting it helps a lot let me tell y'all. Next idea would be rohiratxwriter... Di I  have started working on your idea too. Anyone who reads is free to point out mistakes or request and suggest something here or may message me. I'll take it up all.

Do y'all know this person? This person is a Diary writer

Do y'all know this person? This person is a Diary writer. Her diary inspires you to look for positives even in the most negative situations. She was one of the Holocaust victims, who wrote a line- Despite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. She is the writer of the book which made me fall in love with reading. I love the book so much I've read it 5 times... Guess the person..

P. S. Is anyone reading till here or I'm writing to satisfy myself😂😂