Chapter Three: "BURGER WEEK"

"Ack! The camera just cut out as soon as he fell!" Jay squeaked, trying to bring the camera footage back any way he could. "I can't seem to pick him up, do you think that club got him too? We better go in there after him!""It's much too risky Jay, we can't lose anyone else. We'll have to think of a plan to get him back, as well as get a few gas masks." Lloyd remarked.

The ninja worked on the plan to save Zane.Though in truth he didn't want to be saved not anymore."Dude Zane these burgers are huge right" Dareth said with his mouth watering."Massive aren't they, enjoy you get to have these all week" the cloaked man said over a intercom.

The nindroid sat between his two friends as giant burgers were placed onto the table, in an instant he made a grab for a triple patty burger loaded with cheese and fried onions, sandwiched between two buttery buns. "Ooh, these are so good!" Zane moaned, grease dribbling down his cheeks and onto his now forming moobs.The brown ninja smiled as he took a bite out of his chicken burger, loaded with coleslaw and pickles. "To think just yesterday you were being so modest around food." He chuckled.

Ronin joined in his belly much bigger then yesterday. "Mmm food" He seemed to have lost a little I-Q. He let out a loud and wet fart as he ate and oinked and snorted.

"Hee-hee, I think Ronin is turning into a pig." Zane giggled, giving his belly a shoulder nudge. "He's just diving headfirst into that BBQ bacon topped burger. Ooh, I could go for one too." Lifting a leg, he let out a massive fart. "Hehe, excuse me."The others around the table laughed and belched at the remark, releasing their own nauseous gas balls.

Elsewhere the ninja watched from the street to find a way in. "Look guys this is hopeless the only person who can see secret entrances is in there" Jay sighed. "Umm guys what about going in the window on the top floor" Nya said. Lloyd and Kai nodded to each other and Cole went in the main entrance. 

Lloyd and Kai went in disguised as chefs, making their way in through the kitchen entrance while Jay leapt up to the top floor window. As women weren't allowed inside, Nya had to send in a drone to monitor the boys from afar. "It has camouflage abilities so I should be able to find Zane quickly from here." She thought. "Maybe we can find out just who owns this place, or at least why it's called the Tavern of the Black Dragon."

Nya searched top floors and found chemicals that sparked like fireworks. "What is all this stuff" she whispered. Elsewhere Lloyd and Kai found some strange ingredients were being add to them food. Jay searched the basement and found secret doors and cloaks.Dareth smirked "What about this one" -PHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNPPPPTT- He lifted his leg. "Nice" Zane said. Cole joined Jay in the basement and the two stumbled into a secret room.

"Hey! Get me another garlic butter stuffed double beef burger!" Zane ordered to a disguised Kai, although he couldn't recognize his former teammate from how focused he had become on eating, sleeping and being a gas bag. "URRRRRRP!! Try to beat that!"Lloyd had to keep a hand over his nose to keep himself from fainting, although the cake was hard to resist he made sure not to take a single bite out of anything they were serving to the slobs at the club. "Everyone sure is fat here, Zane looks more like a slobby sumo than a ninja now." He remarked."Hey Lloyd, I found a lot of cloaks down here. I think I might know who's the owner of this joint." Jay said through an earpiece all the ninja wore.

Jay was taken by surprise when hands grabbed him through the wall.