Ch.5 "THE NAME

"I can't believe it, Zane's huge!" Nya watched from her drone, he had now doubled in size from the rest of the team being put under the same slob spell as the other men. But they would also end up being his dedicated feeders, pumping him full of the blue cream that was slathered onto their cakes. "I don't think he's just getting fat, he's looking almost draconic now.."

Zane began to convert the others all who were now farting and burping while eating. Nya was on her own she had to fix everything by herself. But how could she she was one person. And the others were just husk of fat and gas.

"If I can lure one of the guys out of there, I can extract some of that weird cream they ate and create an antidote for everyone." She thought, all she needed was bait. "Aha, this burger ought to do it."Satisfied with a job well done, Clouse ordered Zane to follow him down into what looked like a pool of bright blue slime. "Would you like to know why this club is named the way it is?" He smirked.

Jay lurched to the side gravy dribbling from his chin. He let out loud rumbling fart. "Man I am still hungry". He saw the burger and went for it like a hungry hyena.Zane nods "Yes master".

Once he grabbed the burger, Nya pulled him away from the club as best she could, he was enormous and kept burping from the pressure put on his gut, but she managed to roll him into the bounty. "Stay still Jay, this won't hurt a bit."Meanwhile, the warlock exposed an old mural, showing a banquet full of slobby men transforming into large dragons. "The black dragon, a symbol of gluttony and sloth. It's hidden within all men, even droids such as yourself. Wouldn't you want to be a powerful new being?"

Zane farted loudly nodding "I will do anything to help you master"."Good boy" Clouse rubbed his pet's jiggly belly.Jay groaned "HUNGRY" He began to grow wings. His eyes turned black and his belly still big grew bigger. "Jay?" Nya try to grab him but that wasn't her friend. No that was a beast filled with endless hungry. Jay was gone.

The former lightning ninja looked more like a mountain of flab held up by large, stocky legs and two giant wings growing out of his shoulder blades. Between his massive ass cheeks was a stubby tail covered in spikes. All the other men at the club found themselves transforming into the very same dragon, although two stood out above the others. They were as large as the now demolished club, one had bright blue eyes while the other had deep violet ones."I be these are the black dragons the club was named after. Jay! You have to snap out of it! It's me, Nya!"

Nya gulp as she had found what she was looking for the cure. It was water. "Seriously" She said. She used her power on Jay who sputtered with vomit and black sludge that left his body.

"Ack! Nya? What happened? EEP!! I'M FAT!!" Jay squeaked, he still had his wings and tail, it would take a special tea to make him a full human again. "Whatever was in that frosting doesn't bode well with water, must have been why you drank nothing but pure grease and cream in there. But we're gonna need a whole lot more to save the others.""Damn, the water treatment plant is on the other side of town too."