Chapter 1

She woke up when she heard the front door close and looked at the clock on her on her nightstand and frowned. It was already quite late and it was unusual that he had left at all. Leah got out of bed and pulled her robe tightly around her body as she walked through the apartment. She froze for a moment when she saw Marc with a glass of whiskey. "Marc? Steven? What happened?" she asked worriedly when she saw that his clothes and face were covered in blood. Leah knelt down in front of him and saw that he had no wounds and breathed, relieved. "Were you attacked?" She reached for his cheek, but he caught her wrist.

"It's all right; go to sleep," he ordered, and Leah recoiled when she heard the Spanish accent and saw another expression in his eyes. This wasn't Marc and it wasn't Steven, she realized. He sighed as he realized she knew he was neither Marc nor Steven. Quickly, before she could make a move, he grabbed her and pushed her against the wall with his hand around her throat. She gasped and scratched at his wrist, but it was to no avail.

"Who are you?" she asked softly.

"I'm Jake Lockley," he said, and she continued to struggle against him. "Stop fighting or I will kill you."

Leah was clear he wasn't bluffing and tried to breathe as much as possible. "If you do that, Marc and Steven would notice right away if I disappeared."

"Why would they? Maybe you just don't feel like them anymore," he said through his teeth.

"They know I'd stay with them in any situation," she said quietly, feeling a little light-headed from the lack of air. Jake let her go and she slumped as she reached for her throat and gasped. He paced back and forth in front of her as he ran his fingers through his hair. Suddenly he stopped and pulled her off the floor and behind him toward the bedroom; Leah tried to resist his grip, but nothing worked. He threw her roughly onto the bed and she crawled back, but he grabbed her ankles and pulled her back to him. Jake sat on the bed between her thighs so she couldn't close them and opened her robe. She tried to get him to stop as he ran his hands over her body, but he grabbed her wrists and bent over her as her hands lay next to her head.

"Let me go, you son of a bitch!" she shouted angrily, but she was not only angry, she was also afraid, since she could not judge what he was capable of.

"You think you're in a position to order me around?" he asked rhetorically. He took both of her wrists in one hand and ran them down her body to her panties. His hand began to rub her through her panties before he pulled her panties to the side and, without hesitation, two fingers into her pussy. She arched her back at the intrusion. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?" he asked her as he began to finger her.

"No," she said, closing her eyes as she tried not to moan.

"We both know you enjoy being treated like this," he said as he curled his fingers inside her and began rubbing her clit.

"S-stop," she said as she felt her orgasm building inside her. Suddenly he did and she whimpered softly as he pulled his fingers out of her. Leah bit her lip and cursed herself for being so aroused. She gasped as her panties ripped from her body and looked up a few seconds later when she heard him undo his belt; his shirt was already off. He laid on top of her after sliding his pants down and sucked on the skin of her cleavage. Leah gasped when she suddenly felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She started to try to wiggle away from him again, but Jake grabbed her waist and held her still.

"Look at me," he commanded, grabbing her chin with his other hand to make her look at him. He looked into her eyes as he thrust his cock into her. Jake wrapped his hand around her throat as he began to fuck her quickly. She bit her lip to keep from moaning, but whimpered with each of his thrusts. "I know you like it, so stop hiding your moans."

He squeezed her throat a little tighter as he continued to thrust into her, making her gasp; his pressure lessened again as she began to moan with each thrust. Jake let go of her waist and let his hand travel down to her pussy before he began to rub her clit quickly as he thrust deep inside her again and again. With his hand wrapped around her throat earlier, he pulled down her bra and began sucking on her nipple. The bed creaked under the force of his thrusts and Leah began to feel her climax building reluctantly inside her.

"You should have been a good girl and slept," he said against her ear as he continued to fuck her. He moaned as he felt her begin to get tighter around him. Jake sat up on his knees and thrust into her as deep as he could. She arched her back as he pushed against her G-spot and came suddenly. He thrust his cock deep into her pussy one last time before filling her with his hot cum. Jake finally slid out of her and rolled off her down to the other side of the bed.

"Next time, stay out of affairs that don't concern you." He turned his back to her without another word.

When she awoke the next morning, her whole body ached and it took her several minutes to realize what had happened. Leah saw someone sitting next to her and recognized from his expression that it was Marc.

"Baby, what happened?" he asked worriedly, unable to explain what had happened.

Steven took control and his eyes moved to her neck and wrists. "Why do you have bruises all over," he asked; she looked to him.

"J-Jake," she said softly.