Chapter 4

Leah couldn't manage to concentrate on anything for the next few days; her head was filled with thoughts about Jake, what had happened and even what was going to happen. She was tense all the time and couldn't even relax like she had before with Marc and Steven. Of course they both knew what had happened and wanted to talk to her too, but she wouldn't let them. She wanted to forget Jake even existed, but of course he wouldn't let her.

"Why so jumpy, querida?" asked Jake darkly, laughing and making her wince. She turned and pressed herself against the sink. Leah lifted her chin to look at him. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of showing him she was scared.

"What is this supposed to do? You do horrible things to me to make me leave them, but we both realized I'll never leave them unless you kill me and take away Marc and Steven's happiness. Is that what you want? Are they that insignificant to you?" she asked, trying to make her voice sound strong. Jake stepped toward her, his jaw tense, and he raised a hand to stroke her cheek. Leah closed her eyes and took a deep breath, but opened them in a flash when he grabbed her chin.

"I've protected them from everything so far. Do you think Steven would be so carefree if he had been involved in this? Or Marc? Marc merely went through all of our mother's violence for a short time, unlike me!" he declared angrily, and she wrenched herself out of his grip and pushed him back, amazed even herself that she had so much strength.

"And yet you are no better than her!" she shouted at him angrily, "You beat me...You rape me...Tell me: does it make you happy to make others suffer? I'm sure-" she began but was interrupted when Jake grabbed her hair and pushed her against the sink.

"You have no idea what makes me happy," he said to her menacingly. Her anger dissolved and her eyes filled with tears.

"I hate you..." she said, punching his chest, but Jake didn't stop her, "I hate you for breaking me, for taking away my happiness with Marc and Steven..."

"I know..." he said softly before kissing her passionately and hard. Leah didn't resist, but she didn't know why not. Was it because she was giving up or because she wanted to? She shouldn't want this, not with Jake...but why was her body starting to respond to him? This was just as much still Marc and Steven's body. No, she decided, and pushed him off of her.

"I won't let you touch me..." she said softly and ran out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, but he followed and grabbed her by the arm. Jake kissed her again and pushed her against the door. She raised her hands to push him off her again, but he grabbed her and pushed them both against the door next to her head. He took both wrists in one hand and let his other move to her breast, massaging it through her blouse.

"S-stop," she said weakly, and sure enough, he let her go, but only to rip open her blouse; the buttons flew across the room, but he didn't care and lifted her up and carried her to the bed before dropping her on it. She gasped and crawled back, but he grabbed her ankles and pulled her back to him. Jake crawled between her legs and she smacked the flat of her hand into his face. He was surprised and immediately grabbed her hand and held it next to her head.

"Don't ever hit me again," he said firmly, looking at her. She returned his gaze, breathing heavily and, though she didn't know why, wrapped her arm around his neck and began kissing him passionately, wrapping her legs around him to pull him against her. Jake rubbed his erection against her and broke the kiss, kissing down her neck to her breasts and pulling down her bra to suck on her nipple. Leah moaned softly as he did so and threw her head back. Jake finally sat up and pulled his shirt over his head. He leaned down again and started kissing down her neck until he got to her pants. He opened them and sat up before pulling them and her panties down. Jake put her leg over his shoulder and kissed and sucked on the skin, biting her inner thigh. She cried out in surprise and moaned as he licked over it and then began to lick her pussy. Leah moaned and clawed at his hair as he stroked her pussy with his fingers and then pushed two fingers inside her. She threw her head back.

"Jake..." she moaned softly as he sucked on her clit and thrust his fingers into her fast and hard. God, she shouldn't want this, she thought, but it was quickly pushed to the back of her mind as he continued to lick her and her orgasm began to build inside her. Suddenly, however, Jake stopped and pulled his fingers out of her and sat up. He slid his pants and boxers down before turning Leah around and pulling her toward him with his hands on her waist so that she was on all fours. Jake grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her entrance before thrusting hard and deep into her in one thrust and began fucking her without hesitation. She clawed at the varnish and closed her eyes. All of this was so wrong...But why did it have to feel so good?

Jake continued to thrust deep inside her, enjoying her moans. Leah bit her lip to stay still, but he thrust into her hard, making her moan loudly. He wrapped one hand in her hair as he thrust into her and held her other hip with his other hand. She could already feel her orgasm building inside her and moaned, as did Jake when he felt how tight she was getting. He let her hips go and let them move to her clit and rubbed it quickly. Unexpectedly, she cumming all over his cock; Jake fucked her through her orgasm until he thrust deep inside her one last time, filling her with his cum. She gasped at the sensation and breathed heavily.

What had she done? Leah had actually allowed it, even enjoyed it. Jake pulled out of her and she took the chance to slide out of bed. "Leah..." he began, but she quickly got dressed and ran out of the house. How could she do that?

(My love = querida)