Chapter 5

A/N With the last chapter, I end the short FF and begin shortly with the renewed vote

She walked down the streets for the next few hours. How on earth could she willingly have sex with him? It may be that it was the same body, but it was not the same person. This man was cruel. But still she allowed it, even though she was aware of who he was. He was a part of Marc and Steven, a dark part, but still he belonged to them. She owed it to them to at least try....

Leah sighed. She couldn't keep running away from it all, she decided, it was time they all figured out how to handle the situation. She walked back to the house and closed her eyes for a moment before unlocking the door and going inside. Immediately Steven came out of the living room, she could immediately recognize him by his posture. "Is everything alright, dear? You were gone...did something happen?" he asked and Leah nodded slowly. Steven's eyes widened. "Did Jake..."

She nodded again, but spoke before he could say anything again. "I let it happen..."

Marc took over the body and looked at her, frowning. "Admitted it?" he asked, confused.

Leah took a deep breath. "Yes...I had sex with him willingly...I don't know why or what changed, but I didn't sleep with him against my will..." she said softly, "Can we sit down?"

He nodded and led her to the living room. She sat down on the sofa and took a deep breath. "I...I can't go on like this..."

Marc looked away and nodded. "So you're ending it?" he asked and she immediately shook her head.

"No, but...we have to figure out how to do all of this...This with Jake can't go on..." she said softly, "He's a part of you..." Leah took his hand.

"How exactly is this going to work when he treats you like this-" Steven said now, but she interrupted him.

"He belongs with you and yes...it's not perfect, anything but and he hurt me, but I don't want to and can't let you go and being with you means being with him too..." -She noticed him tense up and looked into Jake's eyes- "We need to figure out living with each other because Marc and Steven are important to both of us...I know everything won't be perfect right away, it probably never will, but I'm asking you to try."

"And what do you want that to look like? You live your life and I live mine?" he asked mockingly.

"No, we live it together-"

Jake laughed mockingly. "So all is forgiven and forgotten?"

Leah shook her head. "No, and I don't know if I'll ever forget what happened...but I want to try, because I want to show you that there is something else to life than Khonsu, and why Marc and Steven chose this life..."

"Why?" he asked suspiciously, "After all I've done to you over and over again?"

"Because even so, in the darkness, I also see the good in you..." she answered him.