Chapter 2

Her body ached as she stood under the shower water, still trying to comprehend what had happened. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes before Leah finally stepped out of the shower and dried her body. With the towel around her body, she walked out of the bathroom; Marc was sitting on the bed, his face in his hands. She walked over to him, knowing that he was the one giving himself the shoulder for everything, and pulled his hands to her as she sat down next to him.

He looked at her, but quickly averted his eyes as he looked at the bruises. "I'm so sorry, Leah, I didn't realize-" he began, but she stopped him.

"It wasn't you Marc, it wasn't Steven either, it was Jake; he did this," she said softly, "Just because you share a body doesn't mean you're responsible for his actions. I just want to forget about it now, all right?"

Marc took a deep breath and finally nodded. "All right," he agreed.

--------------------------------------

For the next two weeks, everything started to get quiet again; Marc and Steven tried to talk to Jake, but it was as if he was nonexistent. Leah knew, however, that he was still taking over the body. He took the body almost every other night and, when he returned, she pretended to be fast asleep. Jake pulled her against him and she always tried to relax so he wouldn't notice. Leah was relieved that he didn't do anything more than that after that night, but she also knew that he was just playing with her at the moment. She closed her eyes after putting the knife down and took a deep breath. Behind her, she heard the front door open and opened her eyes again. With a slight smile, she looked over her shoulder and saw Marc standing behind her in the doorway.

"Hey...", she greeted him. Marc returned her smile and came to kiss her gently. Leah wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arm around her waist as he deepened the kiss. His hands roamed over her body and under her shirt before caressing her skin. Marc broke the kiss and let his lips move down to her neck and stopped stroking her back and let them move down to the clasp of her pants; that made Leah stop.

"Marc, stop-" she started to say pushing him away from her but he didn't move as he was way too strong. For the last two weeks they didn't go further than kissing so she started to feel more comfortable again. Leah heard a dark laugh against her neck and froze.

"I'm not Marc, senorita," Jake replied, nibbling at the skin of her neck. She tried to push him away with more force this time, but failed again. Leah breathed frantically and swallowed, but then she remembered the knife. She reached behind her and felt the grip, but then Jake stopped her by spinning her around and pushing her against the kitchen island. "Do you really think I'm that stupid? Besides, if you hurt me, you'll hurt Marc and Steven too."

He pressed against her and she could feel his erection pressing against her ass. "Why are you doing this?" she asked, closing her eyes.

"Everything would be perfect without you," he said through clenched teeth and unzipped her pants, "Marc would still be Khonsu's avatar and I could do my chores without a problem, but then they had to meet you..." Jake stopped talking and reached forward to rip open her shirt, the buttons flying across the kitchen. He pulled down her bra and massaged her breast firmly. His other hand wandered down her underpants and into her panties, stroking the crease of her pussy. She was already wet and Leah closed her eyes tightly as she blushed, unable to change her body's reaction.

"Please stop," she begged him again, but Jake just laughed and pushed two of his fingers inside her.

"Why should I? You want this," he said as he began to finger her fast and hard. Leah bit her lip to hold back her moans. He pinched one of her nipples and she couldn't stop herself from whimpering softly and tightening a little to keep his fingers tight. Jake laughed at her reaction, but stopped and pulled his fingers out of her before pulling her pants down and ripping her panties off her body. She came back to her senses when she heard the clink of his belt. Leah tried to get away from him, but he again wrapped an arm around her waist while with his other hand he reached for his cock and guided it to her pussy. With one quick thrust, he thrust deep inside her, making her gasp. One hand wrapped in her hair and he pulled her head back. "You love being fucked against your will, don't you? Like the slut you are." -She tried to ignore his words as he continued to thrust hard into her- "Is this how Marc and Steven fuck you? Answer me!"

"No..." she said softly as he forced her to answer. Jake laughed and thrust deep inside her, and Leah gripped the edge of the countertop tightly. He let his hand move down to her clit and began rubbing it at the pace of his thrusts. She felt herself about to come and closed her eyes tightly as she suddenly came against her will, even though she tried everything to stop herself. Jake continued to fuck her through her orgasm until he thrust hard deep into her pussy, filling her with his hot cum. She didn't know how long, but eventually he slid out of her and pulled up his pants.

"At least you're good to fuck," he said, and just walked out of the kitchen. Leah looked down at herself: Her pants were bunched up around her ankles, her shirt was ripped open, her bra was pulled down, and she could see cum flowing down her thigh. Leah pulled up her pants and tried to provisionally close her shirt as she hurried up the stairs and went into the bathroom. She locked the door before closing her eyes tightly and taking a deep breath. How was she going to stop all of this? She didn't want to leave because she loved Marc and Steven, but was it all worth it?