Chapter 37: Afton's Amalgamation

This Glitchtrap/Fake William art was a gift to me by @poufeii on Instagram

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CawpnwwvmkS/

~~

Managing to get past the burning wreckage, cans of gasoline and flammable merchandise such as plushies and figurines that were dispersed everywhere, Gregory, Freddy and Vanessa arrive at the broad entrance of the Pizzaplex where the other animatronics have been awaiting them.

"Where's Sunny?" Vanessa queries.

"Safe with DJ Music Man. They're rescuing whatever robots they can find." Roxy informs her.

"So you're saying it's just us left here?"

"Yep." Monty answers for Roxy.

"That's good." Vanessa smiles, "Listen, I'm sorry everyone but I can't protect you from here on out. Whatever you're going to be facing is beyond me. However, what I can do is call for help from nearby cops or distract anyone from getting inside while all of you deal with William".

"Thank you Vanessa." Freddy says appreciatively.

"I'm not sure if the cops can help us deal with whatever's coming. The military probably but hopefully things don't escalate to that degree." Gregory stated.

Vanessa only hears muffled noises from outside.

"What?" Vanessa leans into the chest cavity, a hand to her ear, "I can't hear you kid".

Freddy relays the boy's words to Vanessa.

"I see...In any case, does the boy want to come with me?" the security guard asks.

"Open the hatch Freddy, let me answer her." Gregory demands him lightly from within.

"I can't. I don't want you to inhale the smoke. It could damage your lungs! I'll let her know your answer".

"Fine."

"The boy says no." Freddy declines for him.

"What? Why?"

Gregory gives his second response to Freddy.

"Gregory says William will come for you if he knows he's with you. He says he'll be safe with us. We'll defeat him together".

Vanessa bites her lip for a split second before speaking again, "I...don't like this but if you need help. I'll be outside. Good luck everyone".

Taking one last concerned glance at the Glamrocks, Vanessa exits the building and Gregory apprised Freddy to make one more announcement to the Glamrocks.

"Alright Everyone," Freddy hollers, "Gregory says that...if anyone wants to back out now, they can. The exit is just there".

"No way, none of us are going to give you up to him." Roxy rebuffs Gregory's words, "If it means putting our lives at risk to end this murderer once and for all, so be it."