Ch.2

Quick note: this is before episode one just to let you know, even if you already thought that
_________________________________________

(Y/N): "Next stop, The Royal Navy." (I've got something planned)

George: "Do you even know where that is?"

(Y/N): "Well, the Royal Navy is the British, so Great Britain."

A few hours go by and your nowhere near any form of land.

(Y/N): "Are we lost?"

George: "You're the one stearing, I have no physical body."

(Y/N): "Can't we just fly there."

George: "The Royal Navy would be alarmed at the sight an open fire upon us, causing us to kill them. Also if you were to engage in combat, you would most certainly explode, for you/your ship is still undergoing repairs."

The wave start to become more aggressive as time goes on, causing you to grow concerned

(Y/N): "Um...... George, I'm not sure I like this."

Looking to the horizon, seeing what awaited the two;

George: "So much for light. Good luck, dumbass."

You start to paddle fast, one-handed because you didn't want to get knocked off the pallet

(Y/N): "No! I'm just spinning, damn you waves!"

A lighting bolt strikes roughly 3 meters in front of you

(Y/N): "Holy Shit! This is why I preferred flying there instead."

George: "If it makes you feel any better, we close to some rocks, we could be close to land, or maybe death....... whichever you prefer."

George: "It's a good thing we're not an old ship from back then, this would definitely mean death

George: "It's a good thing we're not an old ship from back then, this would definitely mean death."

(Y/N): "We're not in any way protected, so we could die."