Ch.27

Hi 👋

Just a small bit......So far this is all I'm adding to the story.

Feel free to take a look at the Hydra Squadron story, it'll be up after this (eight "Chapters" will be up, no more will be posted for a few weeks.)

_________________________________________

Hydra Squadron rigging (Singular): "One by one, they all will fall. To a fate worse than death......That is why we transported our dead here... Let someone else deal with it..."

Hydra Squadron rigging (Dual): "Time is running out. We will all soon meet our end..."

Odin: "What are you blabbering on about?"

Hydra Squadron rigging (Singular): "Our message is clear...You all will fall to the Flood."

Head 2: "Unless..."

Odin and the other rigging head look at the (2), confused

Head 1: "Unless what?"

Head 2: "Nothing, the scrap metal will figure it out on their own..." It says, laughing maniacally

----------

Marine: "Go. Go. Go...."
_________________________________________
{A month after the war between Azur Lane and Crimson Axis had been resolved, Flood activity seemed to spike exponentially....

The U.N.S.C. had put a dent into their forces, but a dent the size of a dime on a Stalwart frigate, not noticeable...}
_________________________________________
Forces had been scattered all around the globe, Many of course had gone had ran off going AWOL, and those who remained, thinning by the second.
--------------------------------------------------------------

M312 Elephant Driver?/pilot?: "We are rollin'..."

The troop vehicle is filled with Marines and Hellbringers, talking to one another about plans after the fight...

Marine 10: "So, what's your story, kid?"

Marine 1: "I joined to protect my mom. I can't wait to see her after all of this..."

Marine 2: "It's always nice, having something to come home to...For me, it's my two kids... here." He shows a picture of his kids from under his helmet.

Elephant Driver/pilot: "The Elephant's treads are getting torn up, if I continue any further, the Flood'll destroy them completely... You're on your own... " They stop the Elephant and lock it down, lowering the door/ramp

Elephant Driver/pilot: "Follow the other Elephants, they'll get you to the destination."
-------

Marine: "Where are our reinforcements?!"

Marine 2: "They should have been here hours ago..."

Marine 3: "Of course no one's comming...Many of those ships had coward and ran off into hiding."

Marine 4: "We have to keep fighting, I believe that they will be coming..."

Marine 15 (R): "More Flood incomin-AAHHH!!!"

Marine 3: "Look around us....Stranded in this frozen tundra, reinforcements haven't come, many of us have died from hypothermia. We've got frostbite practically up the ass! No one is coming..."
-----
Rodney: "Sir, I must ask, why are you an imbecile?"

Y/n: "Rodney, you and the other two are in my head, you should know why I act so stupid."

He remains monitoring his troops all die.

Rodney: "Indulge me..."

Y/n: "No one thinks the fool to be a threat, that is why I pretend."

He turns off his monitor, silencing the screams.

Y/n: "Oops, my finger slipped.
_________________________________________

I'm not done done with this story, but I have reached a point where I don't know where to continue it

My plan for this story was originally a build up from the character entering the world, aiding whichever camp, midway, UNSC ships enter, Covenant enter, War, UNSC Sirens, Odin betrayal (working with sirens), Flood, _____, ____...

And eventually, coming to a close.

I'm hoping to do better with the Other story, which is why if/when you read it, it'll seem slow and uneventful...
_________________________________________

Note: If I don't get the new story up within the next few hours (because of "revising" (I don't do that) or forgetting aboutit because this is all made because of boredom), you get to....shit on your cat (or anything other than a dog because they'll just eat it. I don't know about may other pet animals that do that).