Chapter 3

Over the next couple of days, you avoid (b/n) as much as possible. Which means leaving hot water for him in the morning. Your frustrating thoughts about (b/n) and his hands has only gotten worse since the shower together... and he's right, none of the guys makes it better, so you stop bringing them home.

Your best guy friend from home comes and visits you over the weekend. You go to the movies, get a few drinks at the bar, bring home pizzas and hang out in the living room, laughing and gossiping about everyone you know, catching up on all the drama. When (b/n) comes home, he takes a look at the two of you, frowning and shaking his head before going to his room. (Bff/n) whistles lowly and looks at you, "you never told me your roommate is super hot!" Oh yeah, he's gay... did I forget to mention that? You roll your eyes and sip your drink, "he's a total asshat. It kind of dampens the whole hotness everyone seems to think he has." Your friend raises a brow, and you tell him everything that's happened, including the shower.

"You showered with him?!" (Bff/n) exclaims and you quickly shush him, putting a hand over his mouth, "not so loud! He'll know we're talking about him!" He moves your hand away, still in shock. "You showered with him..." You sigh deeply, "yeah, and it's fucking with my brain now. No matter what I'm doing, I see his hands all over me. He's so fucking annoying, and yet my body wants him." (Bff/n) smirks, "and you're letting him get away with it why? Why aren't you making his life just as miserable?" You laugh softly, leaning your head back and closing your eyes, "he has no reaction to me. Naked with me in the shower? Soft the whole time." "There's no way he was unaffected! I've seen you after a shower and your body is gorgeous. Any straight man would look twice if they saw you like that." You smile at your friend's motivational words.
You and (bff/n) start planning out ways to mess with (b/n). You're being quiet, making sure not a hint of the conversation can reach him.

Step One: Act like a couple with (bff/n) until he goes home. Show (b/n) that you have someone and his behaviour doesn't affect you.

You and (bff/n) stick to your plan. He's sleeping in your room anyway, sharing your bed, so that bit is easy enough. You cuddle and hug each other often, especially when (b/n) is around. You call each other babe, because that's freaking hilarious to the both of you. You don't kiss though, that would be too weird.
Even though you try not to watch (b/n) too often, you can't help but feel triumphant whenever he seems extremely uncomfortable with all the affection going on. More often than not, he's glaring at (bff/n).

When (bff/n) goes home on Sunday, (b/n) is quick to barge into your room, "so you're dating someone now? Next time he comes over, could you not be so fucking obnoxious?" You turn your head and look at (b/n), "and why would we do that? We barely get to see each other, so of course we're gonna be obnoxious when we do." (B/n) frowns, his hand clenching at his side a few times before he turns and walks out, slamming your door on the way. You smirk to yourself. You don't think you could have gotten a better result than that.

Step Two: Wear more revealing, or less clothes around the house. Make sure there's something to catch (b/n)'s attention.

The next morning, you switch your usual t-shirt out with a tank top, straighten your panties and make your way to the kitchen. You make yourself your usual cup of coffee and bowl of cereal, sitting on your usual stool and check your phone. All in all a pretty normal morning. When you hear (b/n) walk down the hall towards you, you nervously fix your hair. It's silly, he's seen you naked and you're worried about him seeing your panties? Jesus... (B/n)'s eyes linger on you a moment longer than normal, his eyes trailing up your legs, pausing on your ass before continuing up to your chest. You're not wearing a bra and he's seen it. He quickly looks away and makes his own coffee, his back turned to you. This gives you a chance to admire his muscles flexing, his bare back speckled with little freckles. It's actually kind of cute... no, wait. You're not supposed to think like that!
(B/n) keeps his back turned to you for what seems like ages, apparently very intent on making sure his coffee is properly stirred. When you're done eating, you walk up beside him, rinsing your bowl and mug. (B/n) seems tense next to you, but his face gives nothing away. You go back to your room and look in the mirror. Okay, maybe you need to step it up a notch. Anyway, time for your shower.