Chapter 6

As the weeks go by, you and (b/n) settle in to this whole dating thing... something neither of you have done in a while, so it's taking some getting used to. You still bicker and argue but it's much more lighthearted. (B/n) even admits that he would purposely get you annoyed because he loved it when you got all stubborn with him.
(B/n) has started joining you in the shower more often, but all you two do is kiss, hug and help each other wash. Sure, both of you get horny as hell when looking at each other, but you also agree that your relationship is too important to jump into everything from the beginning.

The night you two take the next step is like any other. You cook together, eat together, clean up together... but when you're in bed cuddling, you don't want to wait anymore. You know you love him, and because you know his feelings as well, you gently hint at more by undoing his pants, watching him. (B/n)'s eyes go dark as he watches you. "Are you sure? I don't want you to have any sliver of doubt about this." Your heart bursts with love. He's so damn sweet! Smiling, you nod your head and say, "I'm sure. I wanna feel all of you." With a smile, (b/n) kisses you and flips you on your back, elbows on either side of your head, "then I'll give you all of me, baby."

(B/n)'s lips are on yours, hungry but gentle. You kiss him back the same, tangling your fingers in his hair and wrapping your legs around his waist. He's already getting harder, and he's slowly grinding against you, rubbing against your clothed pussy and sending waves of pleasure through your body. (B/n) moves one hand down your side, lifting your shirt and pulling it off of you. When his eyes land on your bra covered chest, he lets out a breathy laugh, "you're so fucking beautiful, (y/n), how I ever let anyone else touch you, I don't know. This should have been mine from the day I moved in."
You smile and run your thumb over his lips, "maybe if you had behaved properly, it would have been." You wink and smirk, licking your lips, "now stop wasting time, I need you!" (B/n) laughs and kisses you quickly, "be patient, babe. Remember, I know what I'm doing." He has the audacity to smirk and you roll your eyes, flipping him over so you're straddling him, "I don't like being kept waiting, (b/n)." He laughs and rests his hands on your hips.

(B/n) is sweet and gentle with you. He kisses every inch of your skin as he reveals more of it, taking off your pants. He watches with a smile as you undress him, and when you take him into your mouth, he gently holds your hair and guides you into the things he likes. He's also letting you experiment and enjoy yourself of course, to him, you come first... both literally and figuratively.
You can't help but admire him. You've seen him undressed plenty of times, but this feels completely different. His lean body and tanned skin soft under your fingers are making heat travel through your body. When (b/n) is close, he pulls your mouth off of him and kisses you, mumbling softly against your lips, "thank you, baby. That was amazing. Now it's my turn to take care of you." He smiles and winks, taking your panties and bra off of you as he massages, licks and sucks on your breasts. You're aching with need, arching your back and moaning his name, which spurs him on. (B/n) moves down between your legs. He kisses your inner thighs, running a finger through your lips, rubbing your clit in slow circles, and then his mouth is on you.

(B/n) wasn't kidding when he said he knew what he was doing. Right away he's got the right pressure and rhythm going on, fingers moving in and out and grazing against your sweet spot. Before you can really react, your first orgasm is washing over you, your hands tangled in his hair and pulling, making (b/n) groan against you as he licks you clean. He gives you another before he lets up, kissing up your body and presses his lips to yours. With a soft mumble, (b/n) asks, "are you ready?" and all you do is nod and pull his lips back to yours. You moan into his mouth as he slides in. He stretches you out nicely, moving slow and steady to let you adjust... and then he picks up speed.
It honestly feels like he's turned off some kind of control switch inside him. He's rough, hard, fast... he's perfect, and you dig your nails into his back as he makes you c0me over and over again.

You and (b/n) lay panting beside each other. Your body is shaking from coming so many times, your thighs are burning from riding him, and your hair is sticking to your sweaty skin. (B/n)'s left hickeys all over your neck and collarbones... and your smile is brighter than ever. Holy hell was it good!
(B/n) isn't doing much better than you. You know his arms and legs are burning, his back red from your nails and he's got hickeys as well, and you can see the sheen of sweat on him. You really should go get cleaned up... like, now... right now... but neither of you move, you just look at each other and start laughing. Maybe you'll go clean up in five minutes... if you can even stand on your legs. You can't even count on (b/n) to carry you, he'll have enough trouble keeping himself up.

After that night, you and (b/n) spend as much time together as you can. He meets you during breaks, he picks you up after work and walks with you home, and you bring him food whenever he's got late shifts. Everyone knows you two are together, and that's why it comes as a huge surprise and shock when a video of (b/n) in the restroom at school, getting a bj from someone else, starts being sent around.