𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦, 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘛𝘸𝘰'𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨'

'𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘑𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨'

The five girls were all sat down at the applerose grill for dinner to discuss the eventful day of having someone going by A on their backs plus the Rosewood P.D.

"Why the fuck was Jenna there?" Aurora asked as Spencer frowned "Language!"

"I guess she's back" Hanna whispered.

"That cop acted like we were some kind of suspects" Aurora spoke again.

"Do you think we look guilty?" Emily asked, nervously.

"Why would we be? We haven't done anything wrong" Aria said like she was almost trying to convince herself.

"Except lie about the Jenna thing" Hanna added as Aurora nodded "Except that"

"Hey, we promised we'd never bring up the Jenna thing again, remember? It never happened" Spencer told them while Aurora rolled her eyes.

"Easier said than done, Spencer" She retorted.

"I still wake up in the middle of the night" Aria let out.

"Aria, it was an accident" Spencer tried to reassure her.

"I don't get it. How does A know something about me that only Alison knew?" Emily asked.

"Ali" Aurora muttered under her breath "It's Ali" She then looked up at the girls "Ali didn't even know half of mine yet A does" She said.

"Alison knew all of our secrets but we never knew any of hers" Aria pointed out as everyone nodded in agreement apart from Spencer.

"I knew some" Spencer admitted.

"Well go on" Aria ushered her to continue "Talk" Hanna added.

"I can't" Aria sighed "No, you can't just drop a bomb like that and then just clam up"

"She'd so kill me if I told you" Spencer replied.

"Are you forgetting she's dead?" Hanna said it like it was normal.

"Alison was seeing someone that summer" Spencer said but she didn't know who.

"I knew she was keeping something from me. .from us" Emily quickly corrected herself.

"Well, why didn't she want us to know?" Aria asked, now a-bit intrigued.

"He was an older boy and he had a girlfriend" Spencer stated when she noticed that her sister had totally shut down.

"You okay?" She mouthed to her and got a little nod in reply. Secret is that Aurora did know a few of Ali's secrets but she wasn't willingly to share just yet.

"Who was it?" Emily asked but Spencer shrugged "She never said his name"

"Okay, that's only half a secret" Hanna sighed, expecting more.