𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘔𝘦

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦, 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦'𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦'

'𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦'

Aurora and all the girls hadn't got a wink of sleep last night after finding A had been been in the house so they all ended up staying at Rory's and Spencer's. Right now, Aria was sat on the couch reading the letter A had sent to her mom.

Dear Ella Montgomery,

Your husband, Byron, is involved with another woman and when I say involved I mean in a 'romantic' way. This is not something recent. It started before your family went away to Iceland and from the look of things, it may be starting up again now that you're back.

I know this is hard, but it is the truth.

If you don't believe this about your husband, ask your daughter. She knows all about it.

Sincerely,
A

"A sent this letter to my mom" Aria was sat on the couch while the rest of the girls were sat around the breakfast bar.

"You know it's not your fault, right? It's your dad's mistake, totally" Emily comforted.

"No, it is my fault" Aria let out.

Aurora shook her head "You didn't hook up with her and then ask your kid to cover for you. This is all on your dad" Spencer nodded in agreement with her sister.

"Ali said I should've told my mom right after it happened"

Emily frowned "Ali? Alison knew?"

Aria nodded like it was no big deal and took a sip of the coffee Aurora had made her "Yeah, she was with me"

"So, Alison saw this Meredith person?" Spencer asked.

"Meredith?" Hanna said to Spencer "Her names Meredith? Ew! That's not even a cute-girl name. I'm seeing big pores and mousy roots"

"Hanna we love you but I think it's a little too close to being do jokes" Rory said, walking by Hanna and kissing her on the cheek like she usually does before going to make herself some coffee.

Hanna smiled at the girl "I'm sorry but if you're gonna cheat you might as well do it with someone who deep conditions her hair occasionally"

Spencer sighed and handed her a muffin and a glass of orange juice "Here, put something in your mouth besides your foot"

Hanna then turned around to face Aria "I'm sorry. Ok? Look, all I'm saying is that when my dad left, laughing sometimes helped. So did crying"