𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘔𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘸?

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦, 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳 '𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘔𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘸?'

'𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘔𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘸?'

"How bad did your mom bust on you for wrecking Sean's car?" Emily asked Hanna.

Yes, Hanna had gone completely stupid last night after Aurora had left with Aria and Spencer.

"Okay I did not wreck it, I damaged it. And actually everyone's been really mature about it" Hanna answered.

"Oh"

"There's no oh. We're just being grown ups about it. That's all" She defended herself "Besides who was the one who punched Ben in the face, huh?"

Aurora shrugged "He deserved a lot more than that Han, I assure you" Hanna laughed as did the other girls.

Arriving at the bench that was going to be for Ali as they got back to the task in hand.

"Okay, so the town is gonna put in a new bench and we'll plant the flowerbeds and there's gonna be a pathway of art tiles" Aria told the girls while pointing to where the things would go.

"Art tiles?" Emily questioned as did Spencer.

"Yeah like messages, pictures, memories of Alison" Aria explained.

"Aw, like little headstones" Hanna retorted.

"Hanna!" Aria scolded while Aurora had to hold her laugh in because the only way she was getting through all of this was with humour.

"What?" Hanna exclaimed.

Aurora then decided to quickly change the subject "We should each do a tile" She suggested.

"You know, I've had Ali's bracelet since the day we found it in the woods and I don't want the responsibility anymore" Hanna said and whipped out the bracelet from her purse.

"I don't want it." Aria said before Spencer took one for the team and snatched it out of Hanna's hand.

"Look at us. Bunch of babies. There's nothing that A can say or do to get us into trouble without making trouble for herself" Spencer huffed.

"Are you sure it's a her?" Hanna asked.

"Him, her, it doesn't make any difference" She replied and started to get the laptop out of her bag.

"What are you doing?" Emily asked curiously.

Spencer was typing away on her laptop "I'm gonna block all messages from people that I don't know. IMs, texts, emails, everything. Screw A" Spencer replied with a cynical smile "There. Who's next?" She said as she finished.

They all did the same thing and just hoped for the best. As they were finishing up, Spencer spotted Mr. Fitz taking a ride on his bike.

Aurora looked at Aria "I spy with my little eye something that starts with F" Spencer smirked.