𝘛𝘰 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘈 𝘔𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘖𝘯𝘦, 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦'𝘛𝘰 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘈 𝘔𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘥'

'𝘛𝘰 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘈 𝘔𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘥'

"Whose idea was this again?" Hanna asked with slight irritation as the five girls walked through the forest. Aurora was getting very annoyed of hearing Hanna's voice every five seconds.

"Emily's mum" Spencer answered.

"The shed was me. My mum just said we should do something for us" Emily said while leading them through the woods.

"Well couldn't we do something without mosquitos?" Hanna asked, waving hands as she tried to keep the insects away from her.

"They are not mosquitos, they are gnats" Aria corrected the blonde.

"Whatever! They are small and annoying and they are flying up my nose" She complained.

"Maybe you shouldn't have put so much perfume on and that lipgloss you always wear" Aurora spoke, sending a sarcastic smile Hanna's way.

"So what are you saying? That I attract flies?" Hanna asked as Aurora smiled with a nod as she flung her arms Hanna's shoulders from behind.

Hanna smiled as she put her hands on top of Rory's.

"Gnats" Aria corrected her again.

"Why do I feel like this is the wrong way?" Emily asked, stopping to look around.

"No this is it, I remember that tree" Spencer said pointing at a large tree.

"Yeah and that's the halfway point leaving about one hundred and thirty six steps left to the shed" Rory finished, she was still stood next to Hanna.

"Wait, have you guys been here since Alison?" Emily asked, looking between the two siblings.

"Erm, are you forgetting we've been in the Dominican Republic and only got back a few days ago?" Aurora reminded Emily.

"But you remember that tree?" Aria pointed out.

Aurora frowned, what didn't they get about them being in the Dominican Republic "Oh yeah Aria, we just got a quick flight from the Caribbean all the way to Rosewood for a tree" She said sarcastically as Spencer and Hanna had to hold in their laugh.

"Guys, it's not even that weird" Hanna cut in, defending them both "I mean we came out here in eight grade, like every day. Even after"

"I think this is totally the wrong place to do this, whatever you call it, shrine" Spencer explained.

"It's not a shrine. It's just a place to remember Alison" Emily defended as she asked "What's wrong with that?"

"Doing it out here makes it look like we have something to hide" Spencer pointed out and Rory nodded, she did have a point but Emily didn't take it that way.