Chapter 4

💖CHAPTER 4💖

At present : after wedding

Asmodeus :where do you think you are going and what is that packing and all?? (he asked while walking into the Magnus's room(grooms room) , they are still in that hotel)

Magnus :can't you see? .. I am packing my stuff for florida .. I have a duty schedule tomorrow... (he said while zipping his suitcase...)

Asmodeus :No, you promised me !! (he trailed off because he was in shock)

Magnus :I promised you that I will marry him, not live with him... as you wish my life gets into a tragedy and I don't want to make it more complicated.. I am leaving right now... (he said taking his wallet, he is already on his casuals)

Asmodeus: it's not happening magnus!!! how many times I have to apologize for what I did...

Magnus :dad... I am not mad at you.. Well I was but not now... I can't live with someone who doesn't trust me with anything... it's not a healthy life dad... I did this because you threatened me with your life, you played emotional drama with me... so All done!!! .. Now I am leaving... (he said sternly)

Asmodeus :can't you hear me.. It's not happening.. I blocked your visa, passport, and work permit in florida , I blocked everything... you don't Want to carry my name behind you, you don't want to live on my earnings and you want to create your own identity then it's fine... I am proud of you.. you can work in the nearby hospital... I am not letting you go this time...

Magnus :what??? Why the hell did you do that..?First of all, why should I Listen to you?? I can't live with him.. Can't you see what happened on that altar...

Asmodeus :you did the same.. Don't blame him for everything that happened ... I started this. It's my responsibility to end this...

Magnus :there is no ending to this... and do you think alec is that good person for life then keep him with you.. I am not gonna live with him... (he replied coldly by kicking his case)

Asmodeus :whatever you say.. I am not gonna let you move an inch from Newyork... all your belongings are with me..

Magnus :wait!!! Are you blackmailing me??

Asmodeus :may be..

Magnus :you are not helping at all Dad..you are going to make everything worse

Asmodeus :let's see....

Magnus : you want me to suffer again. And you want to make my life hell?? Then go on...

Asmodeus :relax magnus!!!! (he saw his son wasn't ready for anything) How about this??? If you live with Alec for one year without killing each other(he said sarcastically) .. I will give you your passport, visa and I will agree even if you want divorce from him... you can't ask me for a favour without even trying...

Magnus :I thought you are trying a truce now I realise it's a trap...

Asmodeus :true or trap.. I want my son to be happy.. I want my son next to me... I want to give you back what I took from you 10 yrs ago ...

Magnus :Do you really think You can ruin a relationship and bring it back just like that... it will take an eternity dad or even not (he said swallowing hard)

Asmodeus : Look, what I did in the past was not the right thing.. I am ashamed.. That Asmodeus died the moment he realized how much you loved him and how much I made you suffer ...I missed you all these years... I am trying... just trust me if you both meant for each other, then there is no stepping back...

Magnus :don't say any philosophy... That's applicable only for true love (he said sarcastically) dad!! Please let me go.. After what happened to Camille atleast I want to live peacefully...

Asmodeus :I want The same... and I realize you can get that only with your alec.

Magnus : no!!! (he shouted) stop saying that, he isn't mine...

Asmodeus :but now he is Alec lightwood bane, he is officially yours..

Magnus :exchanging rings and family names won't give you peace dad, won't give you love.. I hate him..

On hearing that Asmodeus shook his head...

Asmodeus :fool yourself like this and the day you realise, you will think about me and what I said.. (he handed him a spare key) now.. Go to your house, I brought this apartment, it's our wedding gift for you and Alec , Robert and I brought this together... Alec might be waiting for you... go and start your life.. Which you gave up 10 years ago...

Magnus :I didn't gave up, he make me to... (he said frustratingly) okay!!! will you give me back my belongings if I ask you after 1 year... (he asked annoyingly)

Asmodeus :only if you ask me for it!!! (he said with a smile and left)

Magnus :then the 1 year count starts from today..(he shouted behind) jezz!! Protect me from my anger issues

****10 yrs aback ****

Magnus :Hey alec!!!! (he shouted and ran into the boys locker room where alec standing all sweaty and hot, on seeing him like that magnus zoned out for a second)

Magnus specs slides down... Alec rolled his eyes and pushed his specs back to his nose bridge..

Alec :What happened??

Magnus :ummm... yeah where was I?? (he gets back to earth)

Alec : you haven't started yet... for my knowledge you were there at "hey alec!!!!" (he imitated in teasing way Making Magnus hit on his head playfully)

Magnus :Okay listen.. Have you heard about prom night??

Alec felt goosebumps all over his body and he thought Magnus was gonna ask for him to join him... he was already prepared for it... "yeah" he said nervously in a low voice like a whisper and a little blush in his face .

Magnus :I Want to take you to prom.. But Camille... she used to join me everytime.. I can't leave her behind.. So I hope you understand...

Alec got hurt on hearing that but he doesn't Want to make a drama.. So he simply nodded..

Magnus :hey say something !! She won't go with anyone because..(he couldn't finish he heard a voice behind )

Jonas:Hey alec!!!

Alec :hey (he said back without any expression)

Jonas :about prom night.. Will you join me?? I kinda like your company.. I am not forcing you but I wish you will join me... (he asked)

Alec didn't look at magnus.. Magnus widens his eyes nearly like his eyeballs are gonna drop down on the floor...

Alec :yeah... surrrrrrreee(he pressed the word hard while looking at magnus.. Making magnus shook his head as no )

Magnus looked at Alec and Jonas back and forth; he looked like a lost puppy...

Jonas :thank you!!! (he was over the moon and he hugged alec before he left)

Magnus' eyes followed Jonas, Alec looked at his expression and held his laughter back...

Magnus :and what was that?? (he asked to alec)

Alec :what?? (like he don't know what he is talking about)

Magnus : That?? (he pointed Jonas)

Alec :how could i denny when he asks this cute.. (he said shutting his locker)

Magnus :I was going to say, you can join Noah because Raphael is out of the city.. So she is alone... and we all are friends. But...

Alec : Hoo... I am sorry you should have said that in the first place right... I can't cancel it now.. I will talk with Noah.. And I kinda like his company ...(he said and left)

Magnus : cute ?Do you like his company ?Come on Alexander!!! Okay Jonas, he looks a little cute, maybe more .. What if??? (he rolled his eyes) No magnus no!! Keep an eye on them... (he talk to himself) 💖TBC 💖