Chapter 99

💟💟Chapter 99💟💟

"dad!!! What are you doing here?? How did you know??" Alec tried to ask but he couldn't continue with his words because overnight sleep and repeated ventilation tubes treatments made his voice hoarse..

"I got a call from the hospital this morning so I came here and you are.." Robert trailed off and hugged Alec quickly ...

Alec :Dad.. I am fine!!! Just a small injury.. (he said still looking at the back door then and now)

Robert : small injury?? (he questioned back with raised brows while shifting his gaze to alec's right arms and shoulder... which was covered with dressing and a big black arm pouch sling, banded around his shoulder and arm to prevent mobilization )

And then Alec noticed that heaviness in his arms.. "what happened to me??" he asked himself and tried to move his hand but he couldn't.. It hurts like hell... Robert stopped him by yelling at him... Alec looked at himself in total horror, That fear of disability taking him over all of sudden.. It felt like he wanted to throw himself on Magnus's arms right now..

Robert : I don't know either .. When I came here I asked the receptionist, what happened to you?? She said you met with an accident on your rescue mission last night..the pillar concrete fell on you.. And you went unconscious... can't you work a little carefully ?? (he asked alec both in anger and in concern as well)

Alec was still processing what he heard and then he remembered what happened last night.he closed his eyes and cursed himself because he knows it's all his fault.. He lost his focus and he was careless at the moment.. So it's happened.. He hit the back of his head on the headboard in regret ... on seeing him helpless, Robert caressed Alec's cheeks..

Robert : It's okay.. Mistakes happens..after all we are humans . (he said and encouraged him... he checked around ) where Is magnus?? (he asked looking around)

Alec stayed quiet without uttering a word.. Robert squinted, still waiting for Alec's answer...

"He is not here" Alec whispered painfully and averted his eyes towards the back door.. Expecting Magnus to get inside and hug him tight.. But that's not happening..

Robert :that MF...(alec left a disappointed sound in hearing his dad's words ) this is you alec... out of a million people, you always fall in love with that one person who isn't worth your love and care... you are cursed with him ... mark my words he is going to be your downfall and it's obvious now.. (he said pointing at alec's injured hand)

Alec : dad... please!!! (he tried to argue back but he is in lot of confusion )

Robert : I don't want you to be here anymore.. We will go to our town..I am gonna discharge you and take you to the hospital in our town.. (he said angrily)..

Alec :Dad.. I can't come with you. I need to talk to magnus.. I need to clear things (he was about to continue but Robert shut him with his words)

Robert : Alec please!!! listen to me for once in your life... please. I can't leave you here like an orphan.. He is not gonna take care of you.. And I am not ready to leave you here... I am taking you to our place (he said and left the room angrily without listening to alec's words....he made a quick steps to the door but stopped when the door swings open.... Robert saw Henry and leo getting inside)

Henry : Robert!!! (he greeted)

Robert didn't say a word he just threw a death glare and walked away to the reception angirly..

Alec saw Henry and closed his eyes, he didn't know what to say.. "Did I ask you to go there???" Henry asked sternly..

Leo : chief, please... he had enough (he tried to break that heaton atmosphere but Henry stopped him by raising his hand in the air to mute leo )