Chapter 82

💜💜Chapter 82 💜💜

As everyone was busy partying and playing funny games like beer pong, flip cups etc etc like everything… the ship was still moving slowly and a part romantically.. Asmo and Maryse get back to their respective rooms because they both know these people partying out there are not gonna stop any time soon… 

Except Cody and that little kid Kaylee everyone else was drinking… because Cody promised Ivana and deva that he will take care of Kaylee… he was busy playing with her… magnus and Cody had a long talk like what happened in their life.. Cody said that he met someone at work and her name is Livia.. He made sure that he liked her but not the way he liked Camille… Magnus thought to himself one day or another all his pain is gonna get cured by this lady, Livia … he never saw Cody this happy after Camille death…Cody was a bit sensitive and Magnus was happy that he found one.. 

Alec looked at everyone in the party area, Some were tipsy, some were wasted and Jace Simon was dead drunk… still Alec and Magnus took it in a limit.. After being a sober for years, magnus quit drinking but occasionally he get the taste of some… with alec he wanted to drink a lot but they both stopped themselves not to drink much because as magnus promised, alec wanted to claim the surprise tonight he don't want to miss the chance he got  after 10 years of loneliness… 

While playing, Whenever Magnus dropped the ball on the beer pong game he was about to take a cup of beer but Alec stopped him by raising his eyebrows at Magnus, Magnus got the hint and dropped it down  leaving the cup of alcohol untouched …they were all busy dancing and some of them started to makeout then and there… 

Anna encouraged Magnus and asked him to give his signature booty shake… Magnus cleared his throat, he was ready to give one… he stood in the center by clapping his hands to the beat , he pulled izzy towards him and asked her to join him… and so Manny, gracie, Ivana and Anna also joined him… as the music set a fire on the dancing floor.. They all wave their hips and slide down on the floor like evenly … that coordination in move made everyone scream and went hyper in happiness.. From the floor they all lifted themselves up like a snake… and in half sitting mode they clapped their hands and moved their booty up and down and shook it to the rhythm of music and rhythm  waves on the ocean.. They move the way the ship moves.. 

Alec was watching it silently and he couldn't take it anymore, when Magnus repeated the step again others followed and copied that booty shake which was messing Alec's mind .. He hisses between his teeth, even in that eardrum piercing sound of music, magnus could hear that hissing .. He turned towards alec with a smile.. Alec signaled him with his eyes, he gestured magnus to get away from that little mess of people and he kept walking towards the front… Magnus high fived everyone  still shaking his body, he followed alec.. He saw alec standing outside there watching the raising waves in the middle of sea… the dark sky with stars and the deep blue sea with some fishes which looks similar to the stars he might add… the sea perfectly reflects the beauty of the moon and the sky… alec smiled on that view… alec looks divine with that smile, magnus couldn't help he just smiled and ran to alec.. He hugged him from behind.. Alec closed his eyes with a chuckle… 

Magnus : happy?? (he asked by nudging his head on alec's shoulder) 

Alec : how do I look?? (he asked with a smile and held magnus hands tight which is rubbing his chest ) 

Magnus :sexy (he chuckled on his own words and bit on Alec's shoulder…Alec smiled and pulled magnus in front of him and locked him in between the railing and his body… magnus smiled and placed his forearms over alec's shoulder on both side and locked his hand behind his neck…) 

Alec : You asked me, am I happy?? Look at me and tell me… am I happy?? (he said and raised one of his brow) 

Magnus : ooooooo , can't read mind(he said playfully and about to bite alec's chin but alec pulled away and took magnus one hand, he placed it over his own chest to feel the heartbeat , magnus press his thumb finger on alec's chest, he could feel that little vortex of chest hair over a thin fabric.)

FATED MATES (To Have And To Hassel) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें