Chapter 70

💜💜Chapter 70 💜💜

"Wait, are you coming with me??" Alec asked while looking behind a little, facing magnus… 

Magnus : Is that a question?? (he questioned back and sat on the bike seat, shaking the whole bike annoyingly.) 

Alec : if you sit behind me like this (he pointed at magnus' hands which is on both sides  of Alec's waist right now) I am not gonna concentrate on the track… we both gonna fall down from the hills for sure (he said playfully …) 

For which Magnus hit on the back of his head angirly.. Ivana and deva were laughing while looking at them, they were sitting on another bike … Ivana was going to ride that bike and deva was sitting behind to support and cheer her up… not only them.. lots of serpents waited for them to finish their argument.. 

Magnus : Look at Deva, she was sitting behind Ivana.. She is not complaining about her.. What is your problem then.. (he asked little offendedly) 

Alec : Ivana was okay with it.. Maybe deva could keep her hands to herself while driving.. But I know you and your hands so I am a little concerned that's all (he chuckled while wearing his helmet..) 

Magnus :fine no problem.. (he said to Alec and turned towards Ivana..) Ivana!! Do you mind if we both switch??? (he pointed at deva, Ivana laughed and shook her head as" no" on looking at Deva.. Deva shrugged on looking at Magnus  ) fine we are switching then.. I am not ready to ride with him (he said and was about to get down from the bike but Alec raced his bike suddenly and that bike moved an inch forward with a single jerk..) 

Magnus :woahhh. What now?? (he asked, holding Alec's shoulder  in disbelief…) 

Alec : don't you dare.. I will kill you.. (he said and gave a helmet to magnus.. Ivana laughed on hearing that… "God these two" deva breathed out dramatically, everyone laughed and they started their ride…) 

It's a long hill station with short  twists and turns… it's quite dangerous too but after a few zigzags. The road will be straight towards  the end point.. It's a short distance to cover but a bit dangerous…it's not about racing… it's about the adventure … Serpents on the south side won't get on the track if it's not for betting or racing… but today it's all about Ivana, deva and malec..so  It's kinda a friendly race… 

As they all took the first turn.. Magnus held Alec's waist again… Alec chuckled to himself on feeling his hand on his waist a little tighter … on hearing Alec chuckling sound.. Magnus took his hands away with the same annoying expression and annoying sound … well he is wearing a helmet but still Alec could see that grumpy behaviour… 

Alec : hey Shangry bird.. Hold me tight.. I don't want you to die this soon..at least not this easy.. You have a lot to face with me (he said sarcastically for which Magnus hit on his arms playfully .. Alec laughed, using his one hand it took Magnus' hands. He wrapped it around his own waist and locked it tight…) 

Magnus smiled while looking at alec.. "Excuse me, mister… Now this isn't distracting you??" magnus asked with a smile 

Alec : As much as it's distracting, it's boosting up my energy… so you can hold me even tighter.. Only If you want, I don't mind you know (he said patting magnus helmet with one hand and driving with another hand) 

Magnus :woah… just keep your care and affection to yourself until we reach the spot 

. Alright (he said with a terrified look on his face while.looking on his side, Nothing is visible other than a foggy atmosphere covering the  dense trees…) 

Alec laughed on hearing magnus… he drove fast and got close to Ivana… Deva laughed while looking at Magnus who dared to look at both sides of the road… that's the last turn and then the zig zag road…