Check Out His Possession on Amazon Kindle Vella

Chapter 1 Raiden -Change

I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to enjoy this blissful moment.

I have a hot blonde's lips wrapped around my cock in the ritziest club in New York City, Nova. Everything is going my way, and yet, inside, I feel hollow, a shell of a man.

Still, I wrap my fingers through Lola's hair, guiding her in a smooth thrusting motion around my member.

"Yes, honey. That feels so fucking good. Yes. Just like that."

I doubt she can hear much of what I have to say as the music pumps loudly from the DJ booth on stage. We're in the VIP section where my friend, David, is dancing closely with a brunette while swigging top-of-the-line vodka directly from the bottle.

Fuck yes.

This is life.

This is what I work so damn hard to achieve.

I need to be relishing this moment instead of thinking of all the ways it falls short.

Lola is damn near perfect with her long blonde hair, injected lips, smooth forehead (a result of Botox), and tight little body. She's the New York equivalent of a perfect ten. So, then what more am I asking for?

She runs her tongue up and down my cock, making me harder than ever.

I peer down at her pristine blue eyes, wishing that I could be happy with just this, just the surface stuff, but deep down, I know that I can't. I know that there's more to life than working like hell all week just to party all weekend and then to start the cycle over again on Monday. I need more. I'm craving more.

So, as Lola tries her damnest to service me, I decide to blow my load and be done with it quickly. I run my fingers through her long hair, forcing her to take my cock deep down her throat. Then, I plunge myself into her, making her gag, making her eyes water. She moans around me, loving it, scratching her nails up and down my thighs.

"Fuck, sweetie, just like that." I run my fingers through her silky hair.

She peers up at me, trying to establish eye contact, but I look away. For this, I need to imagine that I'm with the perfect woman, the one woman who could complete me. I know she's out there.

Looking away from Lola's pure blue eyes, I come hard. I release my seed into her, knowing the experience is less than I want but also knowing it's not her fault. I pump all of my hot essence down her throat, and she licks up every tiny morsel.

"Was that good?" she bites her lip, staring up at me for verification.

I realize that she wants to become Mrs. Knight. They all do. When you're a billionaire, there's no end to the number of women who will do anything to marry you. But I'm not interested in that.

Still, I nod. "That was fucking great. You're really beautiful."

She smiles at my compliment, no doubt thinking it's her ticket to being with me. But what Lola doesn't understand is that I'm after more than just beauty. I want to be with someone who has a certain depth to her personality. I want someone who will laugh with me, who's fucking funny, and who has attitude. What I'm not looking for is a docile doll who will say yes to everything I want. No. That's not going to fly.

And then there's my craving. I have a certain darkness inside of me. It's not something I show everybody or reveal often, but when it comes to being with the right woman, I need her to keep up with my fetishes. So far, I haven't found anyone who can handle me.

Just as Lola wipes her mouth and gets up off the floor, my buddy, David, walks over to us.

"I see you got the VIP special," he jokes.