Safe word

"Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well!" I spoke to the TikTok live as people started to join. A mischievous smile appears on my lips.

"I'm gonna pull a prank on Joey today and it's literally the perfect time. So he's at Jenn's house right now working on podcast ideas but he said afterwords that he's gonna come over and pick me up to get lunch" I couldn't stop smiling at my iPad, just thinking of my plan is making my pussy flutter.

"So the prank is 'trying to get my boyfriend to come home early" I pause to giggle and read the comments.

"Basically I'm gonna send a bunch of pictures of me in lingerie and send dirty texts and hopefully get a good reaction and see if he does end up coming home early then I'm gonna change and pretend I'm doing my makeup, almost as if nothing happened. So why not get dressed into something sexy and get started." I get up from the chair I was sitting in and find a black and red lingerie panty and bra set.

"I'm nervous" I say to my iPad sitting in front of the huge mirror in my room. I start taking pictures then get the right one, "this one is good, so I'm gonna send it to him and a dirty text" i say attaching the photo to the chat and sending it. "okay im gonna say, 'come home i miss you' send" I giggle once more. "We're gonna wait for a response" I start looking at myself in the mirror then my phone dings. I gasp to see Joey texted back. "Okay he texted back and he said 'what do you think your doing?" I giggle and think of what to say next. "I'm gonna send another picture, completely ignoring his question" I laugh to myself. I walk out of view from the live to take the bra off and take a picture in the mirror with my arm cover both my boobs.

"Sorry I couldn't be in frame on that one" I say and sitting back front of my iPad. I attach it to the chat and hit send.

"I'm gonna say something really dirty for this one. 'this pussy misses you' send that one" I cover my mouth and start laughing, this is probably gonna be bad.

"He read it, he's typing, he said 'quit it babygirl, no i dont think i will" I say to the live. I take another picture and send it. i started to type 'make me'.

"Okay let wait for another response and see if this one will get him to come over" I say to the live. He responds "He said 'thats it, im on my way', I did it! alright time to change." I started to get dressed into black jean shorts and a white cropped short sleeve shirt. I reply to him 'cant wait' and show the live.

"I'm gonna hide my iPad and do my makeup" I say and hide it lightly behind the mirror so they can still see. I sit on my knees and start to do my makeup.

15 minutes pass and I hear the front door to my apartment open. His footsteps fill my hall and he opens the door, not so nicely.

"What are you doing?" he says to me while
standing tall behind me.

"My makeup, we're still going out for lunch,
right?" I ask innocently while applying my
lipstick.

"Not after the shit you just pulled" he says
sternly. At the moment I knew he was angry and I didn't want the live to see what might happen next if I don't tell him the truth.

"It was a prank" our eyes meet in the mirror and his hand brushes hair out of my face, still standing behind me.

"For?" he asked firmly. "TikTok live" I said.
"Where is it?" he asks not leaving my eyes. I point to it.

"Turn it off"

I obey his words, pushing the button to end the live and laying my iPad face down on the floor. His hand goes to my hair brushing it with his finger tips.

"You know you're gonna be punished for this right?" he says in a low voice. I look down but quickly his hand goes under my jaw and makes me look up in the mirror and look him in the eyes again, I whimper from his fast movements.

"You better look at me when I talk to you, got it?" he asks as his face is next to mine as he bends his knees to get closer to me.

"Yes daddy" I say shyly. What have I done? I
think to myself.

"You better be naked by the time I get back" he says getting up and walking into my closet. I strip and stand next to the bed. He comes back holding a red silk ribbon, throwing it off to the side.

"Lay down on your back" I obey, he begins to kiss my thighs and bites them too.

"You're not gonna come till I say, got it?"

"Yes"

His face lowers and he starts off slow, his
tongue sucks and licks me so good. My moans get louder, I grip his hair but as soon as I do that he grips both of my wrists pinning them down next to me. This feels so good, my high is coming in.

"I'm gonna come"

He doesn't stop for a second then backs away leaving me whimpering. He stands tall and grabs the ribbon.

"Get up and turn around" he says. I do as I'm told and he grabs my wrists and tie them together but not to tight. He goes to sit on the edge of the bed and pats his lap, signaling me he wants to me lay on him. I  do that and he rubs my back and my ass.

"Whats your safe word?" he asks.

"Red" I reply.

"How many letter is that?" he asks playing with my hair.

"Three" I reply again.

"Good, count with me" he says before he spanks my ass, I hear the slap and feel the stinging, my breath gets caught in my throat from this pain.

"One"

He does it again, going harder, I whimper and a tear is about to fall from my eye.

"T -two" I stutter. His hand meets my ass again only harder, I feel the tingling form a mark.

"Three" the pain. Once again. Tears fall, I  burry my face in the comforter of the bed.

"Good, now get up" he says rubbing the marks to soothe them. I get up slowly. His eyes meet mine.

"Too hard?" he asks, I love when he does this, making sure he's not going to hard with me. My head moves side to side, in honesty, this is perfect. He kisses my forehead.

"On your stomach"

I obey, my knees bend, ass in the air with the side of my face sinking into the bed. I turn my face to watch him take his clothes off. He gets on the bed and rubs his tip in between my folds. He eventually pushes into me but quickly, I whimper at the pain and pleasure I feel. He gets all the way in and wastes no more times and begins to thrust fast. My moans amplify as his hands go to my hips gripping hard, leaving more marks. as he pounds and pounds into me I can't help but roll my eyes back.

"Th-that feels s-so good" as soon as I finish his hands go to my back pinning me down. my orgasm is close and my legs begin to weaken and shake. I'm screaming with pleasure, my walls are clenching around him. He pulls himself out just before my high washes over. I scream wishing he didn't do that. My legs shake uncontrollably.

"your still being punished, you better start
begging now" he says spanking my other ass cheek. His tongue licks my sensitive clit and my body shivers, my mouth agape.

"Please baby let me come, I won't tease you like that again, please pleaseee" I beg, I need to release. His tongue left my clit and he inserted himself inside me again. Going hard as he was before. my moans are louder this time as it only take a few thrusts to get my orgasm higher. His hands leaving marks in my hips and I hear his grunts behind me.

"C-can i come p-please" my legs are about to give out. He doesn't respond, he jut goes faster and his moans get louder too.

"Come for me princess"

His low voice sending my nerves into over drive and my orgasm washes over me, with a scream. My breathing become shaky and his thrusts get sloppy as i soon feel his warm liquid inside me. His moan of release fills the room. His moans and mine are in sync, enjoying our high.

He pulls him self out and unties the ribbon, my legs give out and fatigue washes over my foggy brain.

My lesson was definitely learned.