Viagra

Y/N POV:

  I smirked as I came up with the best prank to do on my roommate Joey. We have had a pranking war going on between us for the longest time.

The first prank that started this war was the day where I moved in. It was 12 am where I decided to move in. I brought all my boxes and luggage with the help of my brother. After we were done, my brother and I went to eat before we decided to head our separate ways.

When I arrived at the apartment there
was only one light on in the whole apartment,
the bathroom. I slowly made my way there
without turning on any other lights. Then
suddenly something grabbed me by the
shoulders screaming boo at me. I was so
spooked that I started crying. Joey was so
shocked at my reaction that he had to give me a
fluffy blanket, a tub of ice cream, a tv and his
cuddles to make me feel better.

I guess that night wasn't too bad.

But the last prank he did was terrible.

He stole my clothes and towel when I was taking a shower. Joey had brought 2 of his friends over with him on that day also. I had to run to my room from the bathroom while covering myself with the freshly ripped shower curtain.

As my eyes met Joey's, I gave him the coldest glare ever. But running wasn't the best option as I slipped and fell in the ground. Joey and his friends laughed their asses off as my tomato self got up and tried to get to my room ASAP. Thank god I tied the shower curtain tightly against my body.

I quickly dressed in a pair of jeans and Joey's black hoodie. It was a habit as Joey's scent was heavily comforting.

I exited the house and arrived at the nearest drug store. I grabbed a red basket near the door and made my way to the aisle where Viagra was located. I looked for a small box before I found one. I slipped the box into my basket before leaving the aisle to find some soda. I grabbed 2 bottles of soda and left to grab some snacks. After filling my basket half-way, I made my way to the counter.

The cashier scanned my items putting them in a plastic bag. She noticed the box and smiled. "Having some problems huh?" I bit my lip annoyed. "Look, I'm just trying to play a prank on someone. I do NOT need your opinion on what I am getting so please keep your comments to yourself." The cashier just gulped and looked down. "I'm sorry ma'am." She just scanned my items not saying anything else.

I left the store in a slightly sour mood. I arrived home in less than a couple of minutes. I was met with Joey lazily watching tv on the couch. He gave me a small wave before turning his attention back to the tv. "When did you get home?" Joey looked at the clock that was on the wall. "About 10 minutes ago." I nodded, placing the bag I had on the kitchen counter. I spilled the contents on the kitchen making sure Joey didn't see my actions.

I opened the box of viagra instantly, throwing
out the box. I slipped the pill bottle in my
pocket before searching for other trash to cover
the box. I found a couple of dirty tissues and
used them to cover up the box. I then put some
snacks away in the cabinets.

"Joey let's watch a movie together." Joey gave me a little hum as he changed what he was watching.

I poured the soda into a cups looking back at Joey. I took a pill out of the bottle and crushed it into one of the drinks. I stirred the drink a little before placing it down. I grabbed the snacks and the two cups on our coffee table. I made sure to give Joey the soda that had been tampered with.

"Give me a second to change. Joey nodded as he still hadn't found a movie to play. I went to my bedroom closing the door behind me. I let out a little evil laugh before slipping off my jeans and my bra. I deemed myself ready to watch the movie as I usually only wore Joey's hoodies or an
oversized shirt with only my underwear on. I decided to grab a blanket before leaving my room.