Step Brother

Y/N POV:

I was in my room packing since my mother and I were going to move into my step fathers house.

I was excited, but a part of me was also sad because I was going to miss the house I'm currently living in. "Y/N are you almost done packing?" My mother yelled from the living room. "Almost Mom!! I just need to put my charger in my suitcase." Once I was finished I took my suitcase down stairs and saw my mom sitting down with an excited look on her face. "Let's get going now honey, I want you to meet your step brother!!!" I looked at her confused

"I have a step brother?"

"You haven't heard about him because he was
out in another state to visit his aunt, but now
he's back!! I hope you two will get along." She replied once we got there I was in awe my new house was pretty big and it looked really nice. I saw my step father rushing out the house to great us. "Hey darling" He said while he kissed my moms cheek. After that he turned over to me.

"Hey Y/N, your mother and I will be going to our honey moon now, your brother is inside the house." I was about to say something, but they quickly left. I grabbed onto my suitcase and walked into the house, I looked around and saw him. He was sitting down on the couch, I couldn't really see his face though since he wasn't facing me. "Hello, I'm Y/N" He turned around and got up from the couch and he made his way towards me.... god he was so fucking hot, I really shouldn't be thinking these things though after all he is my brother now. ''Oh hey Y/N! I'm Joey. I'll show you where your new room is at."

He started walking and I quickly followed. He
stopped abruptly and I accidentally bumped
into his back, I quickly apologized. "I-I'm sorry Joey."

"It's fine don't worry princess.'' I was about to ask him why he called me princess, but he quickly turned around and massaged my forehead.
"Does it hurt?" He asked me, "Um no it doesn't, thanks for the massage though."

"Well this is your room, the one next to it is
mine. If you need anything let me know, okay
princess?"

"O-okay, but why are you calling me princess?"
I was kinda blushing while I asked, gosh Y/N
don't tell me you have a crush on him. He's your
brother for Christ sake!! "Well I just felt like making up a nickname for you.'' He replied while smiling, he had such a cute smile. "Well thank you for showing me where my room is at, I'm going to start unpacking Joey. "Alright princess, I'll see you later."

I entered my room and quickly closed the door. I mentally slapped myself, but goddddad his voice was so soothing. His gaze was so intense, it made me have goosebumps. And he looked so hot...Y/N!!! You have to stop this isn't right. I looked around my room for a bit and then I started to unpack.

Joey's POV:

Fuckkkk she's so fucking hot and cute. The way
she smiled at me and her eyes lit up. The way she lightly bit her bottom lip while thinking was hot. I don't know what's wrong with me, I barely met her and my heart starts beating like crazy. I'm feeling things that I've never felt for another girl. Joey are you falling for her?

Y/N POV:

I was laying down in bed, I had finally finished
unpacking after what seemed like forever. I got
up to take a shower, I wanted to get my mind
off of Joey. I got a towel and walked around the house until I found the bathroom. After fifteen minutes I got out the shower and dried myself up.

"You got to be kidding me!!" I whispered-screamed I forgot my damn clothes. I wrapped the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. I of course didn't forget my phone and started using it while I walked. Me being the clumsy person I am, I tripped on air. I was about to get up when I saw Joey in front of me, he was starring.