Brother's Best Friend

Y/N POV:

      I was laying on my bed scrolling threw
Instagram until my twin brother, Cole, walked in.

"Hey, my friends are gonna come over in about 15 minutes, just wanted to tell you so you aren't walking around in your underwear, thanks." He said and left.

"Okay." I Said and continued to what I was
doing. I heard noise downstairs but I ignored it.
I was never close Cole's friends. We would talk,
maybe hang out but with my brother and that's
it. Always with my brother. But I have to admit
they were really hot. I was more interested into
Joey. Michael not so much because he seemed
too innocent but Joey was interesting.

I got bored and decided to make a little snack
and then watch a movie.

I had some pink shorts well booty shorts since
you can see just a bit of my lower ass, a black
tank top and my hair was in a messy bun. Cute.

Not really but it's whatever.

I walked downstairs and saw the guys on the
couch on their phones, I didn't see Cole though.
Joey looked up and saw me.

"Hey, Y/N" he said making Michael look up as
well.

"Hey" says Michael as well.

"Hey guys." I said, Michael looked down at his phone again. Joey didn't, he kept his eyes on me as I walked in to the kitchen.

I opened the top cabinet and jumped up once to
grab the popcorn. I put it in the microwave, and
walked back upstairs. I put the office on and watched.

Cole's POV (your brother) :

I went to the basement to grab a controller I
thought I lost but found on top of the small
sofa. Then I went back to the living room.

"Yo, Mike." I Said and Michael raised his head. "Think fast." I Said and threw the controller, he
caught it. We did a squad on Fortnite and just played.

*After like a hour of playing*

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom." Says Joey,
standing up. "Me and Michael will play with out you and then you'll just join" I said. "Alright." He said and ran up the stairs, turned the corner heading to the bathroom.

Y/N POV:

I was already through 2 episodes in, until I hear
a knock on my door. Weird. I look at the door and Joey walks in, fast. "J-Joey?" I Said confused, getting up. He came close to me quick, hushing me.

"Shh, Shh, Shh." He said putting a finger over his mouth and pulling me closer by grabbing my waist. (He closed the door) "Y/N, I need you. Please."

He says with need in his voice and eyes.
"What." I said confused holding his arms.

"I want you." He said.

"Joey, you want me? What do you-"

"I want to fuck you, feel you scratch my back, moan my name, in a whisper because your brother is downstairs."He said, his eyes filled with lust. Before he could start anything, I grabbed his face and kissed him. He grabbed the back of my neck and in deepened the kiss. Making it into a heated make out.

"Jump." He said. I did as he said, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he held them, my arms around his neck and my hands playing with his hair. He put me down and I pushed him on the bed and he pulled my arm so I could be on top him. I took his shirt off and then took off my tank top. He kissed me again, and played with my covered nipples. He reached behind my back and solo handed took my bra off. I disattached my lips from his, panting for air, as he was too.

"That was hot." I said.

He laughed at my comment, and continued to kiss me. I started to grind on his crotch and he groaned. "Fuck." into the kiss. He quickly took his pants and boxers off and then mine."Why are you in a rush, daddy." I said "Because I have been craving you for so long, and I only have a excuse of going to bathroom." He said kissing me again. "You want to take this slow, baby." He said, moving hips lips to my neck and sucking on it. I moaned lowly. "Yes." I Said.

"What's my name?"

"Daddy"

"Good girl." He said and kissed me one last time
before he put his pants on and I put on my shorts. We both got dressed and he was about to walk out until he turned around.

"Y/N..making me wait means I won't have any
mercy next time baby. Be ready, Text me when no one is home. I want to hear you scream." He said. I raised my eyebrow, he definitely made me wet.

"Bye Daddy" I said. I kissed him one last time before he walked out the door.

AN// This was a little teasing chapter I guess, I'll put a full smut in the next one😉