Contest

You groan sleepily as you wake up the next
morning glancing over to see Joey with his
head propped on his arm watching you. He
smiles.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning Joey." You say yawning as you
roll over.

You snuggle into his chest as you pull the
blanket up over your shoulder intending on
sleeping more.  "So, I have an idea." Joey says.
"Mmm, whats that?" You ask slowly drifting off
again. "We should have a contest." You jolt awake from your half-asleep state. You tend to be pretty competitive and the idea of a competition excites you.

You don't know what it is yet but you already intend on winning. "Okay, what is it?" You ask.
Joey laughs knowing you're competitive. "Well, I was thinking we could see how long we can go without sex. Whoever caves first looses. Winner gets an all expenses payed vacation to Hawaii.
"Wait, are you pranking me or something? No
way."

"Way. I want to go to Hawaii." He says matter
of factly. "WoW, someone sounds... cocky.." You say putting an emphasis on 'cocky' as you lick your lips intending to get him out before it even
starts.

His eyes linger on your lips for a moment before remembering what he just said.

"Yes, competition starts now. No sex, no touching yourself." He says raising an eyebrow. You laugh. "That won't be a problem. Can't wait to sit under the palm trees and relax as I drink a huge ass lemonade." You say closing your eyes as you imagine it.

"With a little umbrella." You add. "Well, you'll be enjoying that lemonade with me either way. Winner pays for BOTH tickets. This is still a couples vacation." "Really?!" You say excitedly as you imagine Hawaii with Joey. "Now I'm excited either way. But I'm still not going to be paying.
"Keep telling yourself that." Joey says as he gets out of bed "Noooo, Joey. It's too early. Come back to bed." You say. "Nope. Not falling for that. You're going to tease me and thats just mean." He says getting dressed.

Day one:

The first day goes by normally. Joey films a
Podcast episode and you help and you notice
that he seems to be distancing himself from
you. You know thats a good sign for you,
signaling that he's afraid he's going to give in.
You decide to throw in a bit of teasing that
evening to speed things along. The sooner he
gives in. The sooner you get to go to Hawaii.

He enters the room that evening after editing with Jenn and you glance up from your phone and smirk at him.

"Whats that look for?" He asks apprehensively still lingering in the doorway as if deciding wether he should run or not.

"What look?" You say nonchalantly. "That one." He says pointing at you. "My face?" You ask. "No..the look." 

"Thats just my face Joey. I don't know what
you're talking about."

"Okay... well. Keep your devilish thoughts to yourself I'm trying to win a competition here. He says seriously as he gets ready for bed. "Ohh, right." You say getting up. "Well it's a little toasty. I hope you don't mind if I ditch the pajamas tonight you say stripping down to a matching bra and underwear set that you know for a fact Joey likes. "Oh, right. Of course you don't mind. You're trying to win a competition." Joey's jaw drops as you do this and then he scowls. "Fine, you wanna play that way." He whispers.

"Well, it really IS a bit toasty. I think I'll sleep in
the living room. Alone." He smirks at you
thinking he's won this little battle. "Okay." You say shrugging as you climb into bed. "Wait.. really?" He says in confusion. "Yeah, if it's too hot the living room is a great choice. He stands there lost for words. "Well, maybe I'm not hot anymore." He says in a grumpy voice as he gets into bed and pulls the blanket over himself.