Frustration Or Truth Out In Anger??

"Sidharth Are you alright? You look tensed?" Shehnaaz asked her husband who was seated on the couch with his face buried in his palms and he looked visibly tensed.

"Nothing and please leave me alone for sometime, Shehnaaz" Sidharth told her in calmed tone. But his calm tone left no calm affect over her. It infuriate her how he always stay aloof from her, even after three years of marriage and having a child together.

"Sidharth, why do you always behave like this? Is it important for you to shun me out of your life every time? I am your wife, learn to respect that." Shehnaaz snapped at her husband angrily. Sidharth got up from his place and marched toward her.

"I know you are my wife and I do respect that, but i am tired of your clingy behavior." He snapped back at her. Sidharth was already in bad mood and her answering him back only increased his anger.

"Oh! So you find my behavior clingy then what should i make out from your behavior? If you had paid attention to your wife & Son then i wouldn't be here, demanding your attention." Shehnaaz couldn't control herself either and let out the frustration that was building up inside her due to his indifferent behavior.

"I have never seen a selfish girl like you in my life who just care about herself." Sidharth muttered but loud enough for her to hear. Shehnaaz felt a sharp pain sliced through her heart. Was Shehnaaz selfish? Was Shehnaaz really selfish to demand his little attention for herself and her 8 months old son?

"Then why did you married this selfish girl?" Shehnaaz questioned him, her voice was no longer filled with anger. There was pain and hurt which Sidharth failed to noticed, blame it on his anger which blinded him.

"I wouldn't have if i wasn't forced by my mother." Sidharth answered her back with aggression. Shehnaaz gasped in shock at the new revelation by her husband. Shehnaaz knew there marriage was arranged but not once she thought, Sidharth was forced.

"And you always had an option to deny, right?" Shehnaaz asked him.

"I would have if she wasn't on hospital bed. She forced me to marry a girl like you and I got married to you, leaving the girl I love who was in coma, fighting for her life. I lost one important person of my life, I didn't wanted to lose my mother and thats why i said yes to marry an arrogant girl like you. But now i regret it. My one yes has ruined my life. Ever since i have met you, I have just sacrificed things in my life. I am sick of pleasing you. I am sick of pretending to be happy when i am not." Frustration & anger got better off him and he lashed out at his wife who was broken from inside and lost her ability to think anything else. His words were ringing in her ears, her heart bleed realizing Shehnaaz was nothing but an unwanted wife to him.

Sidharth marched out of the room in anger, leaving a shattered soul behind.

Note: if you like the concept then only I would continue this book. I know I've 3 books pending but I would've forgotten this concept so written it down.
Show some love🥰🥰