Damage Is Done!!

The whole Shukla family was in city hospital, Tejashree was weeping in her husband's arms. Her sister, Hina got panic attack after she learnt about Shehnaaz after talking to her on phone call and lost her conscious. Doctors were examining her inside.

Shehnaaz looks up at the tensed family members and feels guilty for Hina's condition though she had no idea her introducing herself as Sidharth's wife would lead to this.

Shehnaaz glanced at her husband who looked equally tensed and worried. Till now he had been silent, Shehnaaz doesn't know what is going on in his head. Does he hold her responsible for his ex girlfriends condition?

"I am sorry, dad. I didn't knew it would lead to this. I had no idea about her condition-" Shehnaaz apologized to her father-in-law who shook his head and kept his hand on her head.

"Its not your fault, beta. Don't blame yourself." Ashok assured her.

"It is her fault, dad! She did it intentionally to hurt my sister." Tejashree sneered at her, she walked over her but before she could reach Shehnaaz, Sidharth stepped between.

"Tejashree, Shehnaaz doesn't even know anything about her except her name. Why would she deliberately hurt her then?" Sidharth questioned Tejashree.

"Because you love Hina. Isn't it enough for her to hurt my sister? Because of her only my sister is suffering. What was the need for her to answer her call on your behalf?" Tejashree glared at Shehnaaz while speaking.

Shehnaaz averts her gaze from her and focused on her husband, Shehnaaz wanted to know his response. Sidharth hadn't held her responsible for his ex's current condition and somewhere Shehnaaz was glad, she doesn't think she would have been able to bear his accusations.

"Firstly, i don't love Hina anymore and secondly, more than anyone else, Shehnaazhad right to attend calls my behalf. One day or another, Hina has to come to know about the truth. The more you will hide, the more painful it will be for her, because me & Hina are not together nor ever can be. I have a family of my own, why would i choose another girl over them?" Sidharth spoke his mind out. Sidharth didn't cared he was hurting Tejashree. He knew if he didn't said anything, then it might ruin his relationship with his wife.

He felt bad for Hina but then there is nothing he could do. Can he?

"Oh! So she is another girl for you now? What happened to the promises to be her always?" Tejashree spitted fire at him.

"Tejashree! Stay in your limits. Don't forget he is married now and a father of two kids, every promise he made to Hina, didn't held importance since he had taken 7pheras with Shehnaaz. And don't forget, you can not build your sister's house by breaking Shehnaaz's." Rita stepped in and snapped at Tejashree, who had turned blind eye in love of her sister.

"But mom, you are forgetting that shehnaaz is giving divorce to him. Whats wrong if he go back to Hina?" Tejashree questioned her mother-in-law.

"We are not separating. Not until i'm alive." Sidharth told her in calm tone.

"And don't you think Tejashree, Hina deserve better than a married man? I know I promised to be with her always but things change, I am not the same guy I was six years back, and I will be there for her as a friend, but nothing more than a friend." Sidharth added further. He spoke what he felt. Then he turned to his wife who was silent till now. He sighed, he walked over her and grabbed her hand before he took her away from there.

Sidharth needed to talk to her.

Sidharth took her in an isolated area of the hospital and made her face him.

"I am sorry. I didn't knew my picking up her call would lead to this-" Shehnaaz mumbled as her eyes held unshed tears.

"Shhhh!! Dare you to cry." Sidharth cupped her face in his palms as he warned her softly.

"Didn't i said earlier, you have every right to do that. And you didn't had any idea about her condition-" Sidharth said to her. Shehnaaz blinked her tears away and look at him. His assurance means alot to her.

Sidharth passed a small smile to her. It feels good to have her around him once again, but he doesn't like to see his woman in tears. It wasn't a pleasant sight.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in comfort of his embrace, and for once she didn't protested and hugged him back.

"Should i go back home? Ayaan is alone there with maids and its his feeding time as well." Shehnaaz lifted her head and look at him as she asked him.

"I think the same, even you need rest in this condition. Come I'll drop you." Sidharth agreed with her. Shehnaaz tried denying but her husband's one glare silenced her, knowing he won't let her go alone at this time of night.

Sidharth made sure Shehnaaz & Ayaan had their meals, He keeps Ayaan to sleep since his son doesn't sleep unless he makes him.

"Sidharth, i think you should go back to hospital and check on her." Shehnaaz stated hesitantly though.

"Last time i checked, someone wasn't happy with the idea of me baby-sitting my ex." Sidharth nudged her, Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes.

"I am still not. But i am not heartless either, i think you should check on her and have a word with her about the situation. I would have accompanied, but i don't how would she react-" Shehnaaz explained it to him.

They had differences of their own but Shehnaaz wanted him to clear his past and come out of it completely. And Shehnaaz also thinks the girl deserve an explanation from his side.

Sidharth gave a small nod. He has always liked her honesty, Shehnaaz speaks what she feels.  And he likes that.

"I will be back as soon as possible. Take care." Sidharth mumbled. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead, leaving her in a daze. Before Shehnaaz could react, he left the room.

Unconsciously Shehnaaz lifted her hand and touched her forehead where she could still feel his lips. Unknown to her, her lips curved into a small smile.

They had a long road ahead of them. They still has so much to talk about their relationship and take decisions for their future. But amidst the all, Shehnaaz was liking the new him. Shehnaaz didn't wanted to, but then again she is just a girl in love.