Entry in Gill Mansion

Sidharth packed his clothes and important stuff such as office files and important papers. Picking his luggage bags up, he went downstairs in living area where he met his mother along with Tejashree & Hina.

"Sidharth, you are leaving?" Rita asked her son, who nodded his head in positive response. Rita smiled, she was happy he was taking steps toward to win his wife.

"Where are you going, Sidharth?" Hina, who was confused since she had no idea where was he going, questioned him as rush of panic ran through her. She didn't wanted him to leave, she wanted spend time with him and be with him like they were six years ago.

She had witnessed changes in him ever since she had come to live in Shukla mansion from hospital. Sidharth was distant from her. He doesn't even look at her properly let alone talk to her and it had started to scare her.

Sidharth look at Tejashree who nodded her head slightly, telling him through her gestures to not to tell her truth which he wanted to do.

"He is going out of the town for office work. Don't worry, he will be back soon." Tejashree kept a consoling hand on her sister's and assured her.

"Mom, i am leaving." Sidharth waved at his mother before he walked out of the house.

"Teju! Don't you think Sid has changed? Why do i feel that he doesn't want me anymore?" Hina cried softly as she hugged her.

"Hina, stop crying. And its not good-" Tejashree n consoled her. Avantika, who was watching them, gave Tejashree a meaningful look. She was giving her sister false hopes regarding Sidharth which could create problems in future.

*

"You can sleep in guest room." Shehnaaz told him uninterestingly.

"We are still married." Sidharth 0reminded her.

"So? If you want to live here then you have to follow my rules. I can't sleep in same room as you." Shehnaaz retorted angrily. Hurt flickered through his brown orbs but he quickly masked it and look at her.

"I will sleep on the couch." Sidharth told her, hoping Shehnaaz would agree to let him stay in her room since he couldn't sleep without her. Few days without her and all he had, restless, sleepless nights and lonely days. The stability Shehnaaz brings in his life with her presence, was missing. He wasn't able to function himself without her. He couldn't see himself without her.

"No." Shehnaaz answered adamantly. It wasn't about him. It was about herself. Shehnaaz couldn't trust herself around him. What if she again fell for him? What if he again break her heart like he did last time?

"Fine! Show me my room." Sidharth sighed heavily as he agreed. He knew he had long way to go to have her back in his life. He had to win her trust first, but how?

Ayaan crawled toward his father who was laying on the bed, lost in his thoughts of his beautiful wife. Ayaan jumped on his father's stomach, gaining his attention.

Sidharth wrapped protective arms around Ayaan and made him sit on his stomach.

"Ayu wanna play with daddy?" Sidharth asked his son who passed a toothless grin to him in response.

"But don't you think its late? You mumma will scold both of us-" Sidharth added further glancing at the clock which was showing 11.45 and still his son has no plans of going to bed.

"Maa-" Little Ayaan spoke, looking at his father with his innocence filled eyes

"Haa. Your maa. She will be here anytime to take you." Sidharth replied to him and just then the door clicked open and Shehnaaz stepped inside.

"Ayaan, lets go." Shehnaaz walked over the bed. She opened her arms, gesturing her son to come but little Ayaan didn't had any plans of leaving his father. He laid down on his father's chest.

"I don't think he will leave me. Why don't you let him sleep with me tonight." Sidharth said to his wife. He ran his hand through Ayaan's hair lovingly.

Shehnaaz frowned, she looks at him then at her son who was hugging his father for his dear life. A sigh escaped her lips, Shehnaaz looked doubtful to let Ayaan sleep with him, not because she doesn't trust Sidharth around Ayaan, but she had her own reasons to not to let Ayaan sleep here.

"You can sleep here too. I will be in my limits, i promise." Sidharth said to her, knowing very well she doesn't like to sleep alone. Shehnaaz gets scared.

"No need. I will sleep in my room." Shehnaaz denied.

"Shehnaaz, instead of spending a restless night and tossing on bed, sleep here. Ayaan will be between us, if you are thinking i might take advantage." Sidharth said to her, surprising her at how well he know her. Shehnaaz had never told him about her fear of sleeping alone.

Shehnaaz was biting her nails, was in dilemma to what to do or not. But then, she couldn't sleep alone either, specially not when its raining outside and weather is taking wild turn.

His lips curved into a smile when she, without saying anything, lay down on the other side of the bed. She covered herself with blanket.

"Switch off the lights if you both father-son get time from showering your janam-janam-ka-pyaar on each other." Shehnaaz told them. Sidharth let's out a chuckle, amused hearing her talks.

"Good night, Shehnaaz" Sidharth switched off the lights. He spent some more time in playing with his son before they went to sleep.