Ways Apart Forever??

The whole Shukla family met at the breakfast table. Shehnaaz was seated on the chair next to his, having her breakfast in complete silence.

"Mom." Tejashree called out for Rita.

"Yes, Tejashree."

"Mom, as you know that Hina has woken up from coma, I was wondering if i could bring her here to stay till she gets completely healthy. She doesn't have anyone except me." Tejashree said to Rita while asking for her permission which puts Rita in dilemma.

"Tejashree, i understand your concern but i don't think its right-" Rita replied her as she stole a glance at Shehnaaz who looked unaffected by the conversation going on.

"Don't deny because of me, maa. Its not like i am going to stay here forever, its your house, you call anyone you want." Shehnaaz said to them, surprising each and every member of the family.

"What are you saying, beta? This is your house too-" Ashok told her.

"I thought it was, but someone showed me reality few days back." Shehnaaz mumbled, looking at her husband through corner of her eyes. Shehnaaz has got to know about his visit to hospital to meet his ex and it made alot easier to take the decision which Shehnaaz thought, was best for her and her children."I am moving out today." Shehnaaz told them

Sidharth, who was silent till now, turned to her in shocked state.

"What? What do you mean by that?" Sidharth questioned her, not caring how desperate he sounded at the moment.

He knew one thing, he doesn't want her to go.

"Wait." Shehnaaz muttered, she got up from her place and went upstairs in her room, leaving every one confused.

Sidharth turned to his parents who gave him disappointed looks. They clearly weren't happy with the way he was destroying his own family.

"I regret marrying her to you. You don't deserve her." Rita spat harshly at her son who looked down, ashamed.

After some moments, they all saw Shehnaaz descending down the stairs with some papers in her hands. Sidharth got up as Shehnaaz came and stand before him.

"Here. These are the divorce papers. I have already signed them, now you also sign them and free me from this emotional torture." Shehnaaz told him in calm tone yet it failed to hide her pain.

"I am not signing them and you are also not going anywhere." Sidharth told her back in stern tone. His heart was beating loudly against his ribcage in fear.

"And who are you to tell me this? Sidharth, its better you sign them and then you can continue to pay visits to your ex and play happy-family with her. I have enough." Shehnaaz snapped at him finally, her patience was wearing off. Shehnaaz wanted to be free from the man who doesn't want her. Staying in same room as his yet being a stranger to him, has started to suffocate her.

Ashok and Rita were silent, they wanted to stop their daughter-in-law but they also knew they had no right. Not after what there son has done to her.

"Shehnaaz, you are misunderstanding everything." Sidharth tried to hold her but she jerk his hands off her.

"No. I don't want to hear your explanations. And why are you showing as if you care if i stay or not? You are not happy with me, right? You should be happy i am freeing you from this relation..forced relation to be precise-" Shehnaaz asked him. Tears accumulated in her eyes as she wiped them furiously.

"Shehnaaz, atleast think about Ayaan."Sidharth started off but she showed him her palm.

"Sidharth, You have no right me and my kids." Shehnaaz snapped at him rudely for using her child to make her stay back.

"Kids?" Sidharth looked at her astonished, then his gaze traveled to her stomach as it started to make sense to him.

"You are pregnant?" Sidharth held her shoulders and asked her. Shehnaaz gave a sarcastic yet sad smile to him.

"Yes, I am. But i don't think it makes any difference to you. I will still remain an unwanted wife." Shehnaaz whispered brokenly. She pushed him off her and ran upstairs in her room.

Sidharth was standing there, too numb to react. In a moment he lost everything, but can he blame anyone but himself?

"Congratulations, son. You have destroyed three lives." Ashok shook his head in disappointment and went away from there, his mother followed him behind.

"Sidharth, its alright." Tejashree kept her hand on his shoulder in consoling manner.

"Its not, Tejashree. Its not alright. I lost my family and its not f**king right." He screamed in frustration and went away from there. Sidharth needed some time alone.  He needed to clear the mess he had created.