Hina Ka Popat

"Ayu!!" Shehnaaz walked behind her son with bowl of baby-food in her hand. Ayaan crawled on the floor of living area, away from his mother. He was enjoying the little chase with his mother while his grandparents & other family members were enjoying the scene from dinning area where they were having their breakfast.

"Sidharth, handle your child. I am tired of running behind him." Shehnaaz called out for Sid.

"I remember correctly, someone said she has more right over him than anyone else. What happen now? Handle him." Shehnaaz groaned loudly when she heard his response.

"Sidharth! 5 Minutes. You have 5 minutes. Handle your son else i am gonna spank him-" Shehnaaz threatens him then she turned to her son who had stopped and was looking at her with pout. She took a step near him and again Ayaan crawled forward causing his mother to narrow her eyes at him.

"Sidharth, go before you face wrath of your wife. Messing up with pregnant wife is not an ideal & smart thing to do, you know." Ashok said to his son who nodded his head and got up from his place, he walked towards her.

"Ayu, why are you troubling your mumma? Its not a good thing." Sidharth spoke in baby tone as he moved toward his son who was listening to him with great concentration.

Sidharth bends down and picked him up in his arms.

"Sidekick." Shehnaaz muttered under her breathe. She handed the bowl to Sid and walked back to dining area. She sat down on the chair.

"God knows how am i going to handle another one."  Shehnaaz mumbled, burying her face in her palms.

"Don't worry, beta. You will manage, we all are with you." Rita assured her.

"Yea! And i have a feeling that our second child will be less troublemaker compare to Ayu." Sidharth said to her as he came and sat on the chair next to her. (My hubby said me this yesterday. Our baby 2 will be more obedient and less trouble maker than me. As he finds me zalzala😁😁😁)

He made Ayaan sit on the table and started feeding him.

"Maa." Little Ayaan called out for his mother.

"Don't you dare call me maa, papa's sidekick." Shehnaaz grumbled, little Ayaan pouted looking at his mother.

"Don't be sad, Ayu. Mumma's mood swings are kicking in." He whispered in his son's ear but Shehnaaz, who was seated next to him heard him and rewarded him with a playful smack on his arm.

"Don't you have office today?" Shehnaaz asked him

"Its sunday." He reminded her while feeding his child. She hummed in response and begun eating her noodles causing her husband to frown at her.

"Can't you eat something healthy? And Who eat noodles in breakfast?" Sidharth questioned her in serious tone.

"I do. And i was craving for noodles." She replied back to him.

After their conversation about his past, things has changed between them for good. He was more warm up toward her, so was she. The glow which was lost once, was back. Shehnaaz was glowing in his love and pregnancy.

Though she hasn't responded back to his love confession yet, she was in love and he didn't needed her words to tell him that.

"Beta, after breakfast take your medicines then rest for a while." Rita told her. Shehnaaz gave a small nod in response.

"Sidharth, i was thinking why don't we go out for a movie. Just like our old times." Tejashree said to him who was busy in childish talks with his son while feeding him.

"Thats no fun. I would prefer spending my holiday with my Ayu." He answered honestly with a smile.

Tejashree sulked back in her seat and gave a curt nod in response.

Shehnaaz looks at Tejashree before she narrowed her eyes at her failed attempt of having Sid spend time with her sister. Shehnaaz had noticed, ever since her sister has woken up from coma, she is trying to get Sid back in her sister's life.

"Tejashree Bhabhi, i have a suggestion for you. Instead of trying to hook my husband with your sister, help your sister to move on." Shehnaaz told her before she got up from her place and left from there.

Shehnaaz was never the one who would sit quietly and turn blind eye to the things happening before her eyes. She knew when to take a stand for herself.

"How could she talk to my di like that? Jiju, you also didn't said anything?" Hina voiced out her anger seeing Shehnaaz insulting her sister infront of everyone.

"Hina, calm down. Whatever Shehnaaz said, wasn't wrong. She knows my decision yet trying to find reasons to bring us together, is not acceptable. It make things awkward and it is wrong." Sidharth told Hina as calmly as he could. He picked up his son in his arms and went upstairs in his room.