𝐂𝐇𝐏 𝟏 - First Look

MEANWHILE IN THE SLYTHERIN GIRLS DORM ROOM

"Y/n wake uppppp!" Y/n laid in her dark green sheets while she tried to pull them over her head to make whatever that was shaking the life out of her go away, but unfortunately they were stubborn.

The more conscious she became, the more familiar the voice became. The whiny octaves that laced only one persons voice, her roommate, best friend and only female friend, Pansy Parkinson.

"Leave me to sleep Pansy." The drowsiness in her voice made it clear that she was still half asleep, Pansy now getting irritated with her even more than before.

"It's 7:10! Get your arse up for Merlin's sake!" Pansy practically yelled at Y/n, ripping the sheets off her before bundling the said sheet into her arms so Y/n couldn't grab it off her.

"No it's not-" Y/n turned towards her bedside table to see her clock, widening her eyes when it indeed read as 7:10am. She flailed her arms and legs in panic but only ended up on the floor with a face full of wood, Pansy laughing her arse off at Y/n's fall.

She cursed at Pansy while getting up from the floor and ran into the bathroom to get ready as quick as she could. Y/n then came out of the bathroom five minutes later having almost no clothes on except her sports bra and undergarments, Pansy never minded due to her not so straight thoughts.

"You know," Pansy sat on Y/n's bed while Y/n grabbed her school uniform. "Maybe you should invest in an alarm enchantment on that damn clock so you wouldn't have to rely on me every morning?"

"Then why would I need you?" Y/n turned to Pansy for a brief second with a smug look on her face only to be met with an aggressive pillow flying across the room, both laughing together afterwards. "I don't need one anyway, sleep is more important than school."

"Not when that school is breakfast."

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say mother."

Y/n finished putting on her clothes and shoes, moving her tie loosely around her neck; she always hated wearing it. She grabbed a light green hair clip from the closet and clipped up her hair, something she did regularly because she just could not be bothered. Lastly, Y/n used the accio charm to get her bag which came right to her hand; luckily she remembered to back it last night.

"Okay now lets go!" Pansy pushed her friend out the door, kissing our cats goodbye before closing the door behind them and rushing towards the great hall.

~

Y/N's POV

Pansy and I walk through the great hall doorway and make our way over to the slytherin table, looking out for our friend group that usually sat somewhere in the middle. Pansy seemed to have spotted them and took my hand to drag me with her, it was often easier to not protest when this happened as it was a regular occurrence.

One of the boys turned his head to see us walking towards them and waved hello to us, he had fluffy short brown hair that floated in waves above his forehead. That boy was Lorenzo Berkinshire, the over loveable nerd but not so nerdy guy that all the hufflepuff fourth years is in love with.

Sitting across from him was the man whore himself Theodore Nott, the guy that shags a girl every other day and ghosts them afterwards because he can. That bitch is a pain in my arse with his attitude, although sometimes he's not a complete dickhead so we kept him around.

Blaise Zambini was eating an apple next to Theodore, Blaise is by fair the chillest guy I know and is always down for a few drinks in the common room. But I'm pretty sure he has a weed selling business on the side, but hey, hustle I guess.

I mentally sighed as I saw the next boy,

The one and only biggest twat in the history of rich daddy's boys smoothed down his comb over, Draco Malfoy. He always had a problem with me and I have no idea why, I always just put it down to him having a stick up his arse 24/7 but it beats me. Not to mention his weird obsession with Harry Potter, it creeps me out how much he brings up that guy.

But alas, they were my only friends, even if they were idiots; they were my idiots. We finally made it to the table where I sat in between Pansy and Enzo, taking a few items of food from the table to munch on before Dumbledore gave his long speech of the morning with announcements.

I heard Draco scoff to my right, I look up to see him staring at me with disgust.

"It was so much better before you too arrived." He complained, man this guy gets on my nerves.

"Go cry to mummy about it." I stick my tongue out at him before rolling my eyes, I don't even know why he still sits with us. But before he could form a retort just as childish, Dumbledore silenced the hall marking the start of his speech.

I never really pay attention to his speeches because they always end up the same, reminding us to stay out of the forbidden forest, commenting on house points, a warning to get to class on time or the peeves will give us a hard time and blah blah blah. It's too early in the morning for this.

"Now the last thing I would like you mention is we have a new student to welcome, please treat him with respect.

He will be joining the sixth year classes, welcome Mattheo Riddle!"

The Great hall falls into a deadly silence, did that old man just say Riddle? What's a Riddle doing in Hogwarts? Just as the questions formed in my head, whispers flurried when the guy walked into the hall.

Everyone stared at him as he walked down the isle of tables, his black curls bouncing slightly as he walked. The guy looked intimidating to say the least, even if I couldn't see him very well I could feel the tension that his presence cast over the students.

Professor McGonagall stood patiently with the sorting hat in her hand, waiting for the boy to sit down and be sorted; although we all knew what house he would be in already. Once he sat down on the stool, she hover the hat over his head ready to place it on it but before she had the chance, the hat bellowed,

"SLYTHERIN!"

The slytherin table cheered despite the fear that pierced most of their hearts at the idea of you know who's son being in close proximity to them. I don't even know why Dumbledore would let him study here, you would think that was a safety hazard for every kid here. I could only imagine what Harry Potter would be feeling right now, probably fear as well.

Although with the boy being the son of that noseless freak, curiosity couldn't help but fester in my mind on how a man like that could even have a child.

"You think he's like his father?" Blaise quietly wondered, Theodore scoffing at his question as if it was obvious.

"Of course he is, just look at that psycho. Probably here to murder us all." I scoff at Theodore, shooting him a smirk.

"What, are you scared little man?" Pansy giggles at my taunting, placing her hand on her palm and giving him puppy eyes.

"Scared he might take the girls away before you get to shag 'em?" Theodore rolled his eyes and folded his arms over his chest, I could tell she hit a nerve.

"Oh piss of you two, your just mad you don't get bitches like I do." He grinned at us, I don't know how people fall for this guy.

"Will you three shut up!" Draco spat, he would often do that when we got riled up and it makes me want to choke him unconscious. All that prick needed was to be put in his place and realise that he's not so powerful compared to us.

"Look all I'm saying is that not everyone is like there parents, this guy could be a total saint for all we know." I explain my train of thought, Blaise nodding with me as if he was thinking along the same lines.

"Lets just see this guy in action." Enzo finished off my thought, looking around it seemed that everyone was talking about the new arrival; I don't blame them.

It will be interesting to see who this Mattheo Riddle really is.