(Prologue): Meet the Ex

Ben's POV:

My name is Detective Ben Edwog. I'm 26 and I'm dating the superstar actress known as Alexandra V. Ictor.

Or Alex Vonny McCain which is her real name.

I met her on my first case where her costar was murdered. I somehow managed to figure it out and soon after got promoted to detective faster than I could realize what was going on.

With pressure, I wasn't ready for, I was now a detective.

And what a pain that job is...

A year later, I bumped into her by chance. She wanted to thank me so we had some coffee.

With my dad's recent words of "WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU MADE A GRANDSON YET?!" Ringing in my head, I shot my shot.

Accidentally placing my hand on hers I looked her straight in the eyes and said...

Ben: Hey... Is there any chance we can do this forever?

Ben:(mentally facepalming)

Ben:(mind) I can't tell whether that was cheesy or creepy. Why did I say forever...

Alex: I don't know about forever... But how about we start with next week and see what happens.

Ben:!

Alex:(giggles)

What became weekly coffee, turned into weekly dinner, which turned faster then my promotion into us living together and sleeping in the same bed!!

We haven't "done it" but we...cuddle and... Damn it, it's more than I can handle sometimes!!

A-and because of that... I thought she might getting bored of me... I can't blame her...

"What a loser" is what she probably thinks... I've heard it before...

I was expecting as much... But when I heard a guy...

(Grunts)

From behind the door to our apartment, my heart still stopped.

Ben:(sigh)...

Ben:....

(Grunts)

Ben:(winces)

Ben: Well... I guess it's time for this fantasy to end...

Unlocking the door after a bad day of work where we failed to catch this vigilantly, I enter our apartment to find.

Alex: Stop squirming- Oh Ben, thank god! You know how to do this right?

Guy: Agh! What are you doing knitting a scarf!? Oh?

I found my girlfriend stitching up the superpowered vigilante called "G-Zero".

Ben:... Eh?

(Opening theme)

Ben: Unbelievable...

Alex: Thanks, Looker! You're a lifesaver!

Guy: You're telling me... She almost sowed through my kidney...

Alex: Oh quit whining! You're lucky I didn't sow the couch to you, since you so "kindly" bled on it!

Alex: Do you know how much it costs!?