L-Love Me?

Alex's POV:

Ben:(drunk) I love you...

I froze and dropped him onto the pavement.

I was in total shock, like... I'm pretty sure he's the first guy to ever say that to me. Not even Isaac and I got that far.

Like, as in a romantic way, not an "Oh Alex, I'm your biggest fan, I love you" kind of way.

Well... I guess he is drunk... But they do say drunk people say the truth...

Ugh! How did this shy little dumpling get me all flustered!? I'm the one who's supposed to make him flustered!

Hmph! That jerk- OH GOD HE'S BLEEDING!!

Alex: FFFuck!

Alex: B-Ben, you okay?!

Ben: Ughhh...

Alex: Okay, l-let's get you home before a scandal is made.

I drag him into a taxi and take him home as if he was a dead body.

....

....

I should reboot Weekend at Bernie's. I can see it now, a girl kills her boyfriend by accident before their wedding and she has to puppeteer them until she reaches her honeymoon where she buries him.

Note to self, call my manager about this.

Tossing Ben on the couch, I check his wound.

Alex: Should be fine...

Ben:... Ughhh...

Alex:(sigh of relief)

(Opening theme)

Ben was working so I was doing the smart thing and practicing my "I love you"-s in the mirror.

He hasn't brought it up, I think his concussion made him forget. So when he says it again I'll be ready to say it back and get a funny-dovy reaction.

Alex:... I love you.

Alex: No, that's from "High Spy".

Alex:(clears throat)... I love you~.

Alex:... Tch. "Zombie Psycho".

Alex: Come on! Pull yourself together. An original "I love you"... GO!

Alex:...

Alex: IIIIIII...

Alex: Need to get drunk. Yeah, that'll make it come out.

Marching off to the kitchen and getting my magic truth juice out I chug... I wanna say ten beer glasses of various liquors.

I dunno, I lost count after I began singing along to "Never Gonna Give You Up".

Why? I got really into the song.

Alex: Your heart's been aching, but you're too shy to say it!

Alex: Blah, blah, and hurt you!

Alex: Never gonna give! Never gonna give!

Alex: Never gonna give you up! Never gonna make you cry, and or something!

Alex:(pants)... AGAIN!

(DUN-DUN-D-DUN)

The door opened at the perfect time for Ben to get Rickrolled.