16 : ꒐꒯꒐ꄲ꓄꒐ꉔ ꇙꂵꋬꋪ꓄

China bowed at WHO, "Thank you. I would've died without you Mr.WHO." he politely thanked. The organization tsk'ed and shooked his head, "It's my job but hey. This is your fault. Couldn't you just let him be?"

The Chinese dropped his act and glared at WHO. "Just mind your own business. I know what i'm doing." he spatted out before turning his back to the organization and left. WHO grunted, "What a stubborn Master your people let you be."

For those who didn't know, China was sent to WHO after declaring war to the Pearl Of The Orient Seas. It was believed that the cause is economic fall, the worth of CNY [Chinese Yuan] mysteriously dropped to 0.2 USD.

The EU cancelled all trades with China regarding the Europe-Chinese trade and UN did multiple sanction against the Chinese country. Other organizations such as AU, PA [Pacific Alliance] and other more big organizations extremely discouraged trading with China because of the war going on.

Chinese people are also booking flights to wherever they can, alot of Chinese people have been dropping dead on the street eversince the declaration of war of China to Philippines.

Approaching the tense Chinese, Hong Kong nudged him. China snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his administrative religion. "What?"

Taking a deep the special administration, Hong Kong, "你想听到好消息还是坏消息(Do you wanna hear the good or bad news)?" China looked at Hong Kong with tired eyes. "听着,我已经听到了很多坏消息。 告诉我好消息(Look, I've heard a lot of bad news already. Give me the good news)."

HK nodded. "台湾。 台湾死了。 他们被菲律宾人击落-(Taiwan. Taiwan is dead. They have shot down by the Filipi-)" A bullet shot through the window and went right just next to Hong Kong's face.

China squinted his eyes and slapped HK. Surprising the Hongkonese, "那是干什么用的!? 子弹也是从哪里来的!?(What was that for!? where did the bullet also came from)!?" China glared at him. "Don't say any name related to THAT country."

HK stayed silent and just nodded. China smirked under his mask as they turn to the broken window. "This is 'World War III's power. I wonder how could he always hear me.." he muttered, slowly acknowledging the power of the 'organization'.

Hong Kong sent a weirded look to China before shooking his head. "关于台(About Taiwan).." China waved his hand to HK. "I know I know.. 我们的步兵征服台湾了吗(Have our infantry conquered Taiwan)?"

He nodded at the Country Master. "台湾人民也没有预料到我们的攻击,所以他们没有做好充分的准备,他们就投降了(The Taiwanese people neither their military expected our attack so they weren't that much prepared and so they just surrendered)." the Chinese smiled widely "Good good.."

"关于坏消息(About the bad news).." HK looked away with a worried face before looking back at the Chinese country and whispering, "西班牙,他们向我们宣战了(España, they have declared war on us)."

China then blinked twice, "做什么的..(What for..)-" "中国..!(China..!)" Hong Kong panicked as China passed out suddenly.

16 : Idiotic Smart

Philippines POV

We stared at each other as the background sounds- The sounds of Chinese boats sinking as Other's mens and our soldiers shoot them down.

Taiwan is now wearing my clothes since we're probably in the same size well, I wear oversized clothes most of the time. Not gonna lie, he looks kinda cute in my clothes.